New Everton Stadium Discussion

Mate of mine had a zoom with the team selling BMD today (and managed to grab a few sneaky pictures of the presentation). @GrandOldTeam if this is a breach of confidentiality please delete, soz!)

As he's already secured 2 seats in 'St Domingos' lounge (7'500 each ffs :drunk:) they are offering addionals in 'village street' before they go on general sale on the 19th of Sept.

The deal for village street is open bar 3 hours pre match and half time, plus a food voucher to use at any one of the street food style outlets throughout the area. (no mention of post match bar), I'll ask him later.

As with all the previous premium offerings so far, you need to sign up for minimum of 3 years and it requires a 20% down payment on year one.

Pricing also attached, if for example you chose a seat in Block 4, that's £131 pounds per game. I'm just not sure I like Everton and beer that much. (Depends how much they plan to chare for the regular seats I suppose.)

View attachment 226488View attachment 226489View attachment 226490View attachment 226491View attachment 226492View attachment 226493View attachment 226494View attachment 226496View attachment 226497View attachment 226498
Just spoke to him.

Bars remain open after the game but not included. Cash bar.

Mate of mine had a zoom with the team selling BMD today (and managed to grab a few sneaky pictures of the presentation). @GrandOldTeam if this is a breach of confidentiality please delete, soz!)

As he's already secured 2 seats in 'St Domingos' lounge (7'500 each ffs :drunk:) they are offering addionals in 'village street' before they go on general sale on the 19th of Sept.

The deal for village street is open bar 3 hours pre match and half time, plus a food voucher to use at any one of the street food style outlets throughout the area. (no mention of post match bar), I'll ask him later.

As with all the previous premium offerings so far, you need to sign up for minimum of 3 years and it requires a 20% down payment on year one.

Pricing also attached, if for example you chose a seat in Block 4, that's £131 pounds per game. I'm just not sure I like Everton and beer that much. (Depends how much they plan to chare for the regular seats I suppose.)

View attachment 226488View attachment 226489View attachment 226490View attachment 226491View attachment 226492View attachment 226493View attachment 226494View attachment 226496View attachment 226497View attachment 226498
This is what really makes Bramley Moore a financial game changer. The corporate/ hospitality facilities are light year ahead in terms of the range and capacity compared to Goodison. These will be used year round as well, more central venue in the city, great venue.

Very Tory this Tom.

Nonsense, was it "Tory" of us to happily let all those houses be knocked down to allow the Park end to be built and just to extend a car park? If you were around then, you'll remember that there wasn't a single protest. Were we all tories then, or was it simply accepted that the future of a major institution was important too? Where is the problem if owners and tenants are fully compensated?

Goodison Park long predates any living local resident and has its own national/international, cultural, historic and commercial importance too, including to the local economy. No-one decides to live next to a football stadium unaware of the matchday disturbance factor or potential for its future expansion. Is it Tory to inflict that on the people of Vauxhall or the residents of Waterloo dock? Of course not!

Thanks for posting that. Very interesting. Just to point out that the prices exclude VAT so block 1 is very nearly the price you have quoted per game.

Seeing you can expect normal GA tickets to be 70+ it isn't that bad. More something I would be interested in doing on a game by game basis. I'm waiting to see how much the tunnel club will be as that has to be done at somepoint.

Thanks for posting that. Very interesting. Just to point out that the prices exclude VAT so block 1 is very nearly the price you have quoted per game.

Seeing you can expect normal GA tickets to be 70+ it isn't that bad. More something I would be interested in doing on a game by game basis. I'm waiting to see how much the tunnel club will be as that has to be done at somepoint.
I'm looking for a regular seat but with a cash bar/food outlet kind of deal. Anything to avoid the 10 min toilet scrum tbh.

That St Domingo area is sold out (7'500) and that's approx 180 seats so.... 1.35 million. It all adds up but it will all go on interest as things stand.

I'm looking for a regular seat but with a cash bar/food outlet kind of deal. Anything to avoid the 10 min toilet scrum tbh.

That St Domingo area is sold out (7'500) and that's approx 180 seats so.... 1.35 million. It all adds up but it will all go on interest as things stand.

Yes I think that is the sweet spot for people like us. If I can get something in the £1250 region I would go for it. Edit: After checking those numbers better make it £1500.

We always expected a large chunk of money to go on repayments, the main thing is to combine all these loans into one and for it to be classed as 'good debt' that the stadium covers. It doesn't matter if you owe 100 million or 1 billion if the asset is actually paying for itself.

Yes I think that is the sweet spot for people like us. If I can get something in the £1250 region I would go for it. Edit: After checking those numbers better make it £1500.

We always expected a large chunk of money to go on repayments, the main thing is to combine all these loans into one and for it to be classed as 'good debt' that the stadium covers. It doesn't matter if you owe 100 million or 1 billion if the asset is actually paying for itself.
I agree £1250 and £1500 is somewhere I might look at.
I am actually going down in a few weeks to be shown the Village Street. I didnt realise you need to sign up for 3 years though. Its also a bit more than I would pay for due to generally driving to games as I now live in Cheshire so would not be able to take advantage of the ale! Also wonder what happens if you dont want to renew after 3 years can you drop down a catergory?

I have 2 season tickets for myself and son wonder what will be on offer below the Village as would like to have a better experience but has to make sense!

Better corporate facilities that can be used all year round, ability to hold large 1 off events/concerts, significantly more hospitality seats, increase in ticket prices.

For a comparison, Sunderland’s accounts this year show £8m from ‘Conference, banqueting and catering.’ This is their income from hosting concerts. The stadium is the single biggest thing making us an appealing asset to buyers at the moment.

And although people seem to forget it we are still a premier league club.

I agree £1250 and £1500 is somewhere I might look at.
I am actually going down in a few weeks to be shown the Village Street. I didnt realise you need to sign up for 3 years though. Its also a bit more than I would pay for due to generally driving to games as I now live in Cheshire so would not be able to take advantage of the ale! Also wonder what happens if you dont want to renew after 3 years can you drop down a catergory?

I have 2 season tickets for myself and son wonder what will be on offer below the Village as would like to have a better experience but has to make sense!

I think a lot of people have the same concern where if they do go to premium and then want to drop down does that mean you lose your ST? Hopefully someone has asked that question and we can get an answer.

You'd imagine the east stand might be a bit cheaper than the west so it's good to see prices around the 2k mark which gives hope that we could get that down a bit further elsewhere.

Has there ever been any blue, anywhere, who’s so quick to talk up LFC and put down EFC as Tom Hughes?

I genuinely find it utterly bizarre.

You can't counter or refute any actual points I've made.... so, all you've got is to accuse me of "talking up LFC" as some kind of school yard defamation of character.

Clearly, my post was in response to Binman on the issue of cost effectiveness of both approaches to stadium renewal. LFC are the nearest and most recent direct comparison, with which most are fairly familiar.... as I stated, I could've repeated that process for almost any number of other large clubs.

So, I find it utterly bizarre.... that given our current precarious financial/footballing predicament, which is in no small part due to the vast disparity in expenditure of our approach and our car-crash economics, that your only response is a name-calling accusation of.... I'm "talking up LFC". While Rome burns?!

that's £131 pounds per game

£131 per game, to have a pint next to @Joey66 ?

IMG_3842.jpeg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.