New Everton Stadium Discussion

I used to drive past every morning and night and it did stink of sewage on occassions. Of course if you only go now and then you wont notice. I can honestly say I only noticed the Cargill/Molasses type smell when you got further down the road.

However I remember someone saying that the sewage smell is a part of one of the processes, not a general stink so hopefully thats true. I would assume, or hope that the council and club have agreed with UU not to run these processes around match day/times.

For the financial 'experts' on this firum, not of these bids would be happening without Bramley Moore. It's been the only positive for some time
That's true but we also wouldn't have been in so deep without it either. It looks like the gamble will just about pay off, by the skin of our teeth. It could've easily gone the other way. Delighted it's looking like it'll be the catalyst for more professional ownership (fingers crossed) and that we'll have a fantastic 21st century riverside stadium to play in.