New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'd imagine that's the last bits and bobs to go in mate.

Yeah I assumed as much as well, didn't know whether we knew of any hard plans for this?

I quite like the fact we don't have royal blue splattered across everything - it would look out of place on the waterfront.

I reckon we should whack a blue wind turbine in there somewhere.

Yeah I assumed as much as well, didn't know whether we knew of any hard plans for this?

I quite like the fact we don't have royal blue splattered across everything - it would look out of place on the waterfront.

I reckon we should whack a blue wind turbine in there somewhere.
It will have Everton draped all over it when its finished.

Inside and out.

One things which as suddenly struck me as 'missing' (and maybe there are cosmetic additions planned in towards the end of the build...) is branding. There's no royal blue around the stadium exterior (I have no problem with this btw, the aesthetics are ace) or club badges etc.

There's nothing obvious which says 'this is Everton's new stadium'. The only real obvious hint that I can see which suggests which club are going to be homed here are the blue seats coupled with knowing what the dockside Liverpool skyline looks like.

I know in some of the original drawings, the word 'Everton' was going to be written across the glass panes (I wanna say on the North stand maybe?). I've seen that many videos, maybe there's something hiding in plain site, but do we know if there's anything like that to be put in at a later date
The sound of booing coming out of it should be enough to realise who plays there

Think ive mentioned it before but its even more obvious now, the 2 disabled sections at the front of the South Stand will take alot away from how intimidating the stand is. A little section behind the goal is now all there is left going down to pitch level.
Its gone from being the biggest single stand in the country to medium side double decker stand (yes i know its a wall but its still 2 stands)

you've said that like those sections won't be full of Everton fans screaming BOOOOOO just like the rest of us.

Give your head a wobble

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.