New Everton Stadium Discussion

Maybe this has been addressed already but does anyone know why the vents on the western barrel cladding aren’t symmetrical? 4 equally sized and spaced vents on the southern end but only one full sized one and 2 half sized ones with a wider gap between 2 of them on the northern side. Only a minor quibble but it looks a bit odd

It's functional rather than form, there are double sized vents where there are two exhaust ducts behind and a single where there is just one. I'm totally with you, they should have tried to mirror it. I'll get out my drill and start making holes to get to match... :)

It's functional rather than form, there are double sized vents where there are two exhaust ducts behind and a single where there is just one. I'm totally with you, they should have tried to mirror it. I'll get out my drill and start making holes to get to match... :)
Was talking about this the other day.

I understand that they're there for ventilation rather than aesthetics but I personally think it would have looked much better had they just repeated the pattern along the cladding for consistency, whether they were needed or not. 🤷‍♂️

Only a minor gripe, and I won't lose any sleep over it, but they look like an after thought as they are now.

Maybe this has been addressed already but does anyone know why the vents on the western barrel cladding aren’t symmetrical? 4 equally sized and spaced vents on the southern end but only one full sized one and 2 half sized ones with a wider gap between 2 of them on the northern side. Only a minor quibble but it looks a bit odd
Guinness will only be served in the southern end bars so they don’t need as much extraction on the north end.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.