New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yes, mate. There seems to be a determination to punish those rats...which is important beyond them too, as it'll flag up to any other 'entrepreneurs' that they take our club and its fans lightly at their peril.

The apology itself is an insincere, marketing ploy is all, some bright spark copped on that there will be 50k+ people passing their door that they pissed off and thought to themselves how can we cozy up to whip £50 out of their pockets. Poorly played, transparent, self interested and patronising.

The apology itself is an insincere, marketing ploy is all, some bright spark copped on that there will be 50k+ people passing their door that they pissed off and thought to themselves how can we cozy up to whip £50 out of their pockets. Poorly played, transparent, self interested and patronising.

What I would say though is this: these people - apparently out of towners - dont act in isolation. They've seen that Everton has been ignored or ridiculed by the media and that the Kopites with their big 'kin megaphone gobs have ruled the PR roost here for a good while now.

They obviously thought: "Alright then, it'll be ok if we hand the Liverpool lot the whole gaff for important games, because we'll get away with it from a passive Everton clientele and they'll continue to come afterwards anyway."

Well let this be the start of the big pushback.

Punish these spivs and send them packing. It'll be a head on a pikestaff moment for any other bright spark looking to exploit our fans and then take the utter piss.

What I would say though is this: these people - apparently out of towners - dont act in isolation. They've seen that Everton has been ignored or ridiculed by the media and that the Kopites with their big 'kin megaphone gobs have ruled the PR roost here for a good while now.

They obviously thought: "Alright then, it'll be ok if we hand the Liverpool lot the whole gaff for important games, because we'll get away with it from a passive Everton clientele and they'l continue to come afterwards anyway."

Well let this be the start of the big pushback.

Punish these spivs and send them packing. It'll be a head on a pikestaff moment for any other bright spark looking to exploit our fans and then take the utter piss.

Its a fair point mate they do publicity and marketing far better then we do - to our shame.

But nobody mobilises like Evertonians.

Yeah but Anfield is seamless lad.
Seemless 🤌👌
Screenshot_20240817_095435_Chrome.jpg

Exactly.

Let them hire Jamie Webster for every game libpoolfc play. He'll fleece the divvies for a few quid and ram the Scouse not English BS down the necks of the dozy Kopite punters until they vomit it up with the tasteless piss they slop up.
I hate that gap Tooth Gunt with every fibre of my being...Where was Mr F Tories when the Far Right what "Protesting" round town.

Hate him.

There is/was another place in the Baltic with a RS mural outside , I’m absolutely certain about this because it ruined a night out as I refused to drink in there causing myself and the then Mrs flashman to return home early .

Was a similar one in concert square as well
Dockleaf in the baltic had an RS mural for a while, think it’s shut down now though?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.