New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yeah, that's about the sum of it. Alienating thousands of local potential customers was not the wisest of business moves. Not the place where you're likely to find this real ale drinking Evertonian in his 60's, in any case, but I suspect this mistake has cost them £10,000's.
They won’t get the Everton fans in there now after the derby r/s exclusivity promotion. Obviously the r/s telly clappers will be in there every week but they’ve shot themselves in the foot by alienating half the City.

Translation: We've just realised that we could be trying to fill the place out for nearly twice as many games as we are now. So we are very sorry our profits have been hit.

That honestly has to be one of the most boneheaded decisions in business, two big teams in a city and they hung their hat completely on one side. The owners have to be from outside of the city to do a thing like that. At this stage they'd be better to ramp up the pro RS rhetoric to try and pack them in, as they have alienated the blue side for good.
Exactly.

Let them hire Jamie Webster for every game libpoolfc play. He'll fleece the divvies for a few quid and ram the Scouse not English BS down the necks of the dozy Kopite punters until they vomit it up with the tasteless piss they slop up.

To go along with the Boxpark apology and blues still not willing to step foot in the there, can we add that Phoenix Hotel on Westminster Road as a no go zone? Showed their true colours as well with that Klopp mural towards the end of the season.
Let’s add the nags head in Thornton it’s just a hungry horse. went in to get something to eat on me way back from Southport and they literally had the Liverpool channel on jokers.

Night of the Goodison derby (just after they had opened) they decided to deck the place out in LFC flags etc and had a Kopite singer. Brassed off the Blues off who were there and looks like word spread and essentially there has been something of a boycott by Evertonians ever since. Silly move on Boxpark's part is now costing them money.
Not just the derby - From before it’s opened up until about 5 minutes ago when they “apologised” all their football based advertising has been going after the city’s large section of Liverpool fans who make no effort to go to the actual stadium

What did this box park do like? Havrnt even heard of them me
Opened for the derby , advertised it as completely red . All the adverts had their shirts , redmen tv and some crap Jamie Webster wannabe even I think red lighting . Going forward They rightly got swerved by every blue I know.

Put simply Sold their soul for the RS shilling and out now losing money so are desperately crawling back trying to tempt blues into the place. It won’t work

They should have called it boxpark Merseyside and been welcoming to both clubs from the start. They’ve fecked it now. Ship has sailed.
You can call it box park liverpool I could handle that but to full on make it a Liverpool boozer on derby day in fact more of a fan park then expect me or any other blue to go in there for the rest of the year and give them our cash . It’s not happening .

They messed up and months later they get a half arsed sorry. Nah

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.