New Everton Stadium Discussion

Whether you go for hospitality or hope for a ST is obviously your call. I looked at hospitality a couple of weeks back and can say if you are thinking of going down that route I would do it sooner rather than later as the options you want might sell out. For example one of the three options on sale is Dock on one being the cheapest option. This is in effect two blocks of seats in what would be the family enclosure at Goodison, in the areas between the edge of the penalty box and extending towards the half way line but not reaching it in both halves ( hope that makes sense). The higher up seats probably get sold first leaving the ones at pitch level. So even in hospitality not all seats are equal !
I agree that its my call, but hard to make a call if you dont understand the options that may be available to the general masses. Hence the question to try and educate myself and try to make the most informed decision rather than wishing i had done something i did not know was available.
Thanks for the tip about the dock area ill follow up with hospitality team to see if its the sort of money i want to pay.

I agree that its my call, but hard to make a call if you dont understand the options that may be available to the general masses. Hence the question to try and educate myself and try to make the most informed decision rather than wishing i had done something i did not know was available.
Thanks for the tip about the dock area ill follow up with hospitality team to see if its the sort of money i want to pay.

I think there was a screenshot a few pages back mate showing hospitality season tickets and it was priced from £1,950.00 through to £3,950.00.

I reckon the cheapest season ticket (non hospitality) would be around the £800/850 mark imo

Brilliant, thanks. I think based on that i wouod probablly wait it out for general ST.
2k makes for a very expensive outing with the commute to Goodison i need to do these days.
I think there was a screenshot a few pages back mate showing hospitality season tickets and it was priced from £1,950.00 through to £3,950.00.

I reckon the cheapest season ticket (non hospitality) would be around the £800/850 mark imo

Not sure if this is the right place for this question in relation to season tickets at BMD.
Im currently on the waitlist for 2 year no chance of a season ticket at Goodison. So i will be waiting for BMD.
My questions are
1. Whether it worth looking at the cheapest hospitality options now to try and secure one, or do i just keep fingers crossed for waitlist when season tickets get sorted out for no hospitality.
2. Do we think hospitality ST can be resaled like the normal ST can be?
3. Can anyone hazard at what will be the price difference between the cheapest hospitality ST compared with a standart non hospitality ST.

Cheers understand that this is finger in the air stuff, but i got a call from the hospitality people last week and it got me wondering. I should prob just ring them up and ask, but they were very reluctant to talk about when general ST will be sorted out and specifically about numbers.
Whether you go for hospitality or hope for a ST is obviously your call. I looked at hospitality a couple of weeks back and can say if you are thinking of going down that route I would do it sooner rather than later as the options you want might sell out. For example one of the three options on sale is Dock on one being the cheapest option. This is in effect two blocks of seats in what would be the family enclosure at Goodison, in the areas between the edge of the penalty box and extending towards the half way line but not reaching it in both halves ( hope that makes sense). The higher up seats probably get sold first leaving the ones at pitch level. So even in hospitality not all seats are equal

That's why they sell the hospitality first ! I don't think at this stage anyone knows. My guess would be if you look at LFC prices for their ST you will not be far off(with inflation - attachment sorry for site pollution). I think probably there will not be one price for a ST in the East Stand but the blocks of seats will have different prices for those deemed "better". I know they are keeping blocks of seats in hospitality to sell on a match by match basis which obviously raises more money and I wouldn't be surprised if some higher priced standard tickets were kept to sell at high prices on a match by match basis to maximise revenue. Just my guess of course

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231010_094248_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231010_094248_Chrome.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 24

:cheers:

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium 🤝 Bramley Moore Dock

Brilliant for the GAA in Belfast, Antrim and Ulster and nationally, both the British and Irish government will pay for it now. Cant wait to go.

I can tell for you for a start though a GAA pitch is much bigger then an Association Football pitch.
Yes, the Irish international games (rugby too) looked lost in Croke Park when Lansdowne was being developed. Casement will have less than 50% the capacity of Croke Park too so may look odd for Euros.