New Everton Stadium

Sorry mate, you're miles out on this.
60K stadium, 5.7k of which hospitality at 200 ex VAT per match, 10 boxes of 30 @75k ex vat per season, 2.5k away supporters at 25 ex vat 39k season tickets at an average of 285 ex vat per season and 12.5k walk ips at an average of 32.50p ex vat gives a bums on seats take of 43.931 m at 100% occupancy, 42.4m at 95% and 40.874 at 90% for a 60k ground. This is 19 PL matches only.
Compare this with the current amount of about 17m before the price reductions last year so up 23 mil on 90%.
If financing were required on 200m at 7% over 20 years, this would cost 18.6m per year and replaces the former 2.8 mil to Pru Trustees, so increased negative cashflow of 15.8
23 -15.8 = 7.2, so that's the wriggle room for increased costs.
Bear in mind, this is matchday seat/hospitality income only. Booze/pies/coffees not included.

Yes - agreed! Fully agree with all those figures there.

(Note to self - don't crack on that you only got grade 2 CSE maths and all that algebra trigonometry stuff up there that Hibbo's done might as well be written in Mandarin)

The only cavaet on the bright future is if an underwritten rights issue were done at 5k per share, BHHL has already paid 80mil of the 175mil paid if debt is changed for equity. This rights issue would probably incur costs as well, so if done would raise 95mil less costs presumably for stadium funding (or lawnmowers!).

Unlike with previous failed ground moves we've got a businessman of the highest order driving the scheme forward. The circles he operates in are at the very top of the tree when it comes to the elite money men. He knows what he wants and almost always he and his business partners get what they want.

Unlike with previous failed ground moves we've got a businessman of the highest order driving the scheme forward. The circles he operates in are at the very top of the tree when it comes to the elite money men. He knows what he wants and almost always he and his business partners get what they want.
Totally agree mate, was just trying to head off the fume when (if) a rights issue doesn't bring in what's expected.

Edit and I'm a miserable sod

Revenge is a dish best served right up him. Deep relentless penetration is the way to go.

....... goes searching for suitable illustrative GIF...............................gets caught by Mrs Toffee looking at things you physically cant do anymore at my age..............................banned from the Internet for the rest of the day!

See you later lads !

As with USM Finch Farm (that no one seen coming) I think Moshiri & his team will have something in the pipeline. If this offsets the borrowing its a massive gamechanger for the club.
I think & hope we'll all be pleasantly surprised. ;)

I think this is dead on. Isn't the rumored shirt sponsor (75M) or something for 3 years? My guess is they try to have the new sponsors expire around the same time we move into the new stadium. By then we hopefully will have gained exposure and be ready for some big money deals.

While it is annoying to wait, it seems they won't announce anything until it is 100% wrapped up. It also seems like next month should be a legit announcement of some sorts.

Read a report today that Spurs' new stadium has doubled in its cost since its unveiling. It is now projected to cost 800m, even more than Wembley. I'm sure we must have some sort of contengiency plan in place, but I'm not sure to this extent. I really feel this is going to handicap one of our potential rivals in the next 5 years or so.

Sorry mate, you're miles out on this.
60K stadium, 5.7k of which hospitality at 200 ex VAT per match, 10 boxes of 30 @75k ex vat per season, 2.5k away supporters at 25 ex vat 39k season tickets at an average of 285 ex vat per season and 12.5k walk ips at an average of 32.50p ex vat gives a bums on seats take of 43.931 m at 100% occupancy, 42.4m at 95% and 40.874 at 90% for a 60k ground. This is 19 PL matches only.
Compare this with the current amount of about 17m before the price reductions last year so up 23 mil on 90%.
If financing were required on 200m at 7% over 20 years, this would cost 18.6m per year and replaces the former 2.8 mil to Pru Trustees, so increased negative cashflow of 15.8
23 -15.8 = 7.2, so that's the wriggle room for increased costs.
Bear in mind, this is matchday seat/hospitality income only. Booze/pies/coffees not included.

Sorry mate, I'm not. I saw the plans produced by Everton for both KD & Kirkby. I also have a pretty accurate breakdown of our current ticket revenue and pushing half our tickets sold are discounted (young, old, students etc.). If we average around 50k we will increase turnover by about £10m if have 3k hospitality at a 20% mark-up to current prices for better facilites & assuming a similar range of varying quality lounge packages. To be clear neither previous plan had more than 3k exec provision. If you also assume no increase in % subsidised tickets or in our base ticket prices. We are not in London. To expand capacity we will keep prices down. They are not going to be assuming a £25m uplift in match day revenue n their plans.

I'm also a properly qualified Finance professional with 30 years experience if you want to carry on the argument. I'll happily do an Elstone and show you the spreadsheets

Sorry mate, I'm not. I saw the plans produced by Everton for both KD & Kirkby. I also have a pretty accurate breakdown of our current ticket revenue and pushing half our tickets sold are discounted (young, old, students etc.). If we average around 50k we will increase turnover by about £10m if have 3k hospitality at a 20% mark-up to current prices for better facilites & assuming a similar range of varying quality lounge packages. To be clear neither previous plan had more than 3k exec provision. If you also assume no increase in % subsidised tickets or in our base ticket prices. We are not in London. To expand capacity we will keep prices down. They are not going to be assuming a £25m uplift in match day revenue n their plans.

I'm also a properly qualified Finance professional with 30 years experience if you want to carry on the argument. I'll happily do an Elstone and show you the spreadsheets
I worked off the Esks breakdowns using 90% occupancy for only the non season long sales as the variable which you have never corrected.
Both DK and the dock were a magnitude smaller than the capacities being quoted for BMD, so surely the hospitality and corporate box figures will be higher.
If you have access to the breakdown of season ticket sales, wpuld appreciate it along with your breakdown of different types of seating and the price point ex vat.
It's not an argument, it's a healthy debate hopefully. If I'm wrong I am always the first to put my hands up.
I'll dm you my email and would be grateful if you would send the spreadsheets so I can understand exactly where you're coming from on this.
Cheers

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back