New Everton Stadium

C'mon Everton, put us out of our misery. I couldn't take another false dawn. I'm wondering if it will be announced with a bang, Bramley Moore confirmed along with the stadium designs, or just the location confirmed. I wouldn't bet against Kenwright going for the theatrical. The suspense though.

C'mon Everton, put us out of our misery. I couldn't take another false dawn. I'm wondering if it will be announced with a bang, Bramley Moore confirmed along with the stadium designs, or just the location confirmed. I wouldn't bet against Kenwright going for the theatrical. The suspense though.
If you can't deal with misery or false dawns I think you need to find a new team to follow.

freak-out-because-today-is-the-day.webp

IMO, if anything is announced over the next few weeks, it will only be confirmation of the location at Bramley Moore.

I reckon they'll drag it out so much to the point where no one even cares anymore like they do with transfers.

Maybe they want everything 100% to ensure no more false dawns,interesting you mention kenwright though!!

I reckon they'll drag it out so much to the point where no one even cares anymore like they do with transfers.
These things happen on gradients, just like transfers.

It builds so slowly and laboriously from early whispers that it's easy to miss the moment where the thing is actually confirmed.

So if the announcement comes that funding is 100% confirmed for a beast of a dockside stadium, but there are no renders, then I think there will be more underwhelmed people than there ought to be.

It'll all come together, as difficult as it is to have patience while it's so tantalisingly close.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back