New Everton Stadium

images

Everton Arena ..

Who's stadium is this? Looks nice like

Chelsea's new gaff might be a bit ugly, but I reckon it'll age well. It kinda looks like a monument so it'll never look dated.

A brick/stone design to complement the dock area could have the same effect for Everton.

I think the lesson of Goodison old Wembley Highbury etc. is that if you build a shiny new stadium you nee to update it with the times not just leave it to decline into something then not fit for purpose. You see United in Old Trafford now and they've continuously done it up with expansions etc.

IF there was going to be an announcement today (which i highly doubt), what is it that would be announced in reality? Also when today? Is there a dinner-do or something on with drunken announcements after & we hope something slips out spilling the beans? Steak & BJ day can get anyone excited !!! Or has today just been hyped up by fake ITK's or hopeful fans who saw a date then saw a meeting/ conference thing & made a suggestion?

IF there was going to be an announcement today (which i highly doubt), what is it that would be announced in reality? Also when today? Is there a dinner-do or something on with drunken announcements after & we hope something slips out spilling the beans? Steak & BJ day can get anyone excited !!! Or has today just been hyped up by fake ITK's or hopeful fans who saw a date then saw a meeting/ conference thing & made a suggestion?

The only thing they would be able to announce would be confirmation of Bramley Moore as a location. The suggestion by some was originally that it would be announced at MIPIM, but that then became the 14th for some reason.

The only thing they would be able to announce would be confirmation of Bramley Moore as a location. The suggestion by some was originally that it would be announced at MIPIM, but that then became the 14th for some reason.
So nothing then. We should create our own news on it. Someone stick a massive banner by the dock with our crest on it or even better floating in the dock then put a drone up with a short video or pics then let the internet do it's thing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back