New Everton Stadium

Bit embarrassing for the club to be having him as our mouthpiece, isn't it?

Saying that, the alternative is Kenwright. Don't know who is worse.
Case that feller. Running round prostrating himself before billionaires and all the while the social fabric of the city falls apart as he carried out cuts.

He's a disgrace. Labour man my arse...he was one of the Blairites who put 47 Liverpool councillors in the dock.

Case that feller. Running round prostrating himself before billionaires and all the while the social fabric of the city falls apart as he carried out cuts.

He's a disgrace. Labour man my arse...he was one of the Blairites who put 47 Liverpool councillors in the dock.
The city is on it's knees, council cuts are looming, but that doesn't get him the limelight.

Well done Dave, proven you know nothing about what's going on in the council. I'm not a fan of Joe myself, but sweet Jesus you talk wham

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back