New Everton Stadium

Anderson tweets, Koeman said we will have something to show Rom when he gets back. The blue room are doing a special pod cast from there, it seems like it's defo happening this week

The Anderson tweet is him taking the mickey out of himself.

The blue room doing a podcast from the rumoured site means absolutely nothing, just like people thought Sky being at Finch farm meant we was announcing a new contract for Rom or Stadium move.

I seriously don't think a new stadium in 5 years is going to make Rom stay for some reason, he wants to win things now and plans for a stadium is not going to sway him unfortunately.

Massive helms. Most iconic stadium in world football, they talking about the original wembley during that bit? Our stadium will just be newer not better? Righty-ho keep taking them pills.

Just do a satellite view over their shack the AR stand wouldn't look out of place in a league 2 ground. All it is is a collection of mismatched sheds.

I can't wait for this to be announced my new catchphrase is going to be 'how do you like dem apples' to every RS fan i know.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back