New Everton Stadium

I mentioned the possible stadium announcement earlier on to a kopite neighbour. Now this guys demeanour is usually zen like but his response was hilarious. His response was 'Ha, you can have your new stadium on the outskirts of the city, we will stay in the real Liverpool area'. I replied 'So your saying the docks isn't a real Liverpool area?'. His reply was 'No its not'. At this point his head looked like it was going to explode.

Flapping doesn't begin to describe this lot when it happens. lol

Czak0FYWIAQRjdS.webp

FB_IMG_1490035017643.webp

I mentioned the possible stadium announcement earlier on to a kopite neighbour. Now this guys demeanour is usually zen like but his response was hilarious. His response was 'Ha, you can have your new stadium on the outskirts of the city, we will stay in the real Liverpool area'. I replied 'So your saying the docks isn't a real Liverpool area?'. His reply was 'No its not'. At this point his head looked like it was going to explode.

Flapping doesn't begin to describe this lot when it happens. lol
Haha. Think I live by his brother.

West Ham's stadium is already 66k, but due to licensing, they're restricted to 57k.

West Ham's average attendance is 57,000. In other words, they're filling the Olympic Stadium every week, minus the seats that they're not allowed to sell due to licencing problems.

And West Ham are not as big a club as us. They were in the Championship four years ago. And their average attendance last season was just 33,000.

If West Ham can fill a big stadium almost every week, so can we. We have a huge waiting list for season tickets and we fill Goodison, a 40,000 stadium with ten thousand obstructed view seats, week after week.

West Ham's average attendance is 57,000. In other words, they're filling the Olympic Stadium every week, minus the seats that they're not allowed to sell due to licencing problems.

And West Ham are not as big a club as us. They were in the Championship four years ago. And their average attendance last season was just 33,000.

If West Ham can fill a big stadium almost every week, so can we. We have a huge waiting list for season tickets and we fill Goodison, a 40,000 stadium with ten thousand obstructed view seats, week after week.
West Ham can only dream of having a waiting list for season tickets though..
And they were massively cheap this season.

Joe Anderson hasn't tweeted on the stadium for ages...must be about two hours...at least...hope he's not too bogged down on inconsequential stuff
like making more cuts and having to deal with non-billionaires.

No it isn't. What point are trying to prove anyway?

What sort of tit would spend an hour arguing Everton and West Ham are at a similar level? And to make matters worse I assume you're an Evertonian.

They're based in London. Totally different scenario with day trippers.

And they're not even filling it, those attendance figures will include the empty seats which are 'season tickets' which were bought because the prices were so low. That and they give loads of tickets away every week. They've got 52000 season ticket holders but many don't bother showing up.

If you watch them on TV there's an embarrassing number of empty seats.

They're based in London. Totally different scenario with day trippers.

And they're not even filling it, those attendance figures will include the empty seats which are 'season tickets' which were bought because the prices were so low. That and they give loads of tickets away every week. They've got 52000 season ticket holders but many don't bother showing up.

If you watch them on TV there's an embarrassing number of empty seats.

I went to a game there with a mate living in London and we got tickets because the firm he works for had about 10 ST's. That's how they've got 52k season ticket holders lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back