New Everton Stadium

With this GIF on the wall of the new main stand

giphy.gif
Ha ha you really are into the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.... Wow.. Which one is your favourite...no, don't tell me...The RED one............... Agent Moomin.

You could always read the posts of the nay-sayers and doom-merchants on here to send you off, Groucho!

Those trying to downplay expectations and being a little cautious after previous failings are hardly doom-merchants. The club have said nothing and it's all come about because of one blabber mouth, yet if it doesn't happen people will hammer the club, even though this isn't really of their own making.

From last summer we have had the dock has been purchased.

It will be announced end of October ( stadium conference at Manchester )

AGM in November, AGM never took place in November that scoop was wrong.

AGM in January.

Random date in February.

Real estate conference in Cannes on March 15th because it coincided with us leaving Anfield 125 years ago.

This Thursday Because Joe has cancelled his hairdressers appointment.

What's the next date.

You lot are like them people predicting the end of the world.

I feel Thursday's announcement will be delayed out of respect for David Rockefeller.

Ha ha you really are into the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.... Wow.. Which one is your favourite...no, don't tell me...The RED one............... Agent Moomin.

Considering ten minutes ago you had no idea of who they are, you've learned fast or lied. I'm going for the latter option.

I hope the new design pays homage to the Leitch design currently at Goodison. Just a subtle hint in some way.

I haven't slept since The Esk first posted on the Summer Transfer Thread 2016.

Well hopefully come Thursday night we will all be tucked up snoozing like a sleepy thing on a sleepy night having been put out of our misery.

Or

We might all be bat-faced in booze induced comas, drowning in Kopite tears!

Or

It might be carnage on here!

Time will tell.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back