New Everton Stadium

Said it before but Meis has caved in to the arl arses in our fanbase who want a dated square shaped ground.

Imagine how boss that new Roma ground or the Allianz lit in blue would look on the banks of the Mersey that's what we should have been after.

From last summer we have had the dock has been purchased.

It will be announced end of October ( stadium conference at Manchester )

AGM in November, AGM never took place in November that scoop was wrong.

AGM in January.

Random date in February.

Real estate conference in Cannes on March 15th because it coincided with us leaving Anfield 125 years ago.

This Thursday Because Joe has cancelled his hairdressers appointment.

What's the next date.

You lot are like them people predicting the end of the world.
Spot on. I was getting my hopes up as the ITK this time is credible, being the mayor, but with less than 48 hrs to go there's a conspicuous absence of media coverage.
Mosh has tried hard to raise the clubs profile. If there was a definitive announcement imminent it would surely be leaked to multiple outlets.
It's looking like it'll be the signing of a HOT letter that was foreshadowed by Peel in France. Very welcome, if slow, progress but far from the expectations of some.

Said it before but Meis has caved in to the arl arses in our fanbase who want a dated square shaped ground.

Imagine how boss that new Roma ground or the Allianz lit in blue would look on the banks of the Mersey that's what we should have been after.
You don't know what his designs are at all mate.

He will have made a few designs and the one thats picked will be up to moshiri and the board.

How has he caved in?? He would have a design brief from us, not for people on Twitter to dictate the design to him.

Spot on. I was getting my hopes up as the ITK this time is credible, being the mayor, but with less than 48 hrs to go there's a conspicuous absence of media coverage.
Mosh has tried hard to raise the clubs profile. If there was a definitive announcement imminent it would surely be leaked to multiple outlets.
It's looking like it'll be the signing of a HOT letter that was foreshadowed by Peel in France. Very welcome, if slow, progress but far from the expectations of some.
You mean like how moshiri coming in was leaked days before? Oh no wait

I'm not arsed if anything significant gets announced Thursday tbh, I actually just enjoy the excitement that something may just happen, and all the years of hoping something good would happen might actually happen.

I say let folk get excited, it's been far too long where we've had nothing good to shout about and who knows, maybe, just maybe we might get some good news.

If not we'll all still be on here posting away about other boss Everton related stuff ;)

Im tired of waitng lad to be honest. 25 years in the wilderness. I just want to see action. Not maybe. Not middle table news. I want some proper news over rhe next year. Some proper signings. A new stadium. Just like all those teams above us get year after year.

May just happen... isnt doing it for me anymore.

Im tired of waitng lad to be honest. 25 years in the wilderness. I just want to see action. Not maybe. Not middle table news. I want some proper news over rhe next year. Some proper signings. A new stadium. Just like all those teams above us get year after year.

May just happen... isnt doing it for me anymore.

this time it might be our time mate. I think we've got a manager who can achieve something with us mate, pets hope we get the squad AND the stadium news we all hope for..

Pretty sure we would have latched onto something else in the Twittersphere mate!

Completely agree mate. If loads of the really big hitting journalists and media outlets had been summoned well in advance for Thursday I think it could rightly be disco time. It is looking like the very basic agreement at this stage, no purchases etc but that's a good step forward.

Someone would know for certain.

But it was Kev.

People were talking about him on TEF about five months beforehand.

If Everton were doing anything utterly massive Sky, TalkSport everyone would be there.

We had full coverage for an open day where we mused about signing Rooney ffs

RK, SW and every single signing we've made received extensive media coverage before official confirmation.
It seems inconceivable to me that one of the biggest announcements in the clubs history is less than 48hrs away and has received nothing more than a couple of cryptic tweets and an Echo article referencing them.
Why would a club that's been working so hard to raise it's profile do it like that? As @Moomin has pointed out this scenario has played out several times before and the outcome has always fallen short of the hype.

RK, SW and every single signing we've made received extensive media coverage before official confirmation.
It seems inconceivable to me that one of the biggest announcements in the clubs history is less than 48hrs away and has received nothing more than a couple of cryptic tweets and an Echo article referencing them.
Why would a club that's been working so hard to raise it's profile do it like that? As @Moomin has pointed out this scenario has played out several times before and the outcome has always fallen short of the hype.

Let's not forget that the Echo lives on click bait. They love the hype even though they know there is no truth in it, people like @KUEFC09U2 click click clicking away l waiting for the news.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back