New Everton Stadium

can you imagine if they said "ring fenced" and Bill points the Dock and says "watch this space" with a little twinkle in his eye

I honestly think they would do something like that.

In one of Jim White's first of the Farhad letters, the words watch this space were used by White on behalf of Moshiri.

Moshiri turning up for tomorrows 'press conference':

Sam-Rockwell-Iron-Man-2-Justin-Hammer-Dance.gif

Last edited:

Will anyone else be more sad than happy if/when it's announced? As much as I understand that we should be moving I won't be made up over it.

We'll have plenty of time to reflect on Goodison while the new stadium is going up. It'll be heartbraking for some, but that is just the way the cookie crumbles. Just think of the new memories that await us on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey. :cheers:

I'd feel the same if it wasn't for the fact it's the docks. This puts us back where we belong. Goodison will live on in all us, never to age and wither no more.

spot on mate. I'm going to be absolutely devastated leaving Goodison, bloody hell that stadium has brightened up so many dark days in my life and played a massive part in my life but if we have to leave, then we leave and find a new home which is the best of the best because that's what we deserve.

It has to be the very best to be our next home because Goodison has set the bar to an unbelievable high for decades and decades.

We'll have plenty of time to reflect on Goodison while the new stadium is going up. It'll be heartbraking for some, but that is just the way the cookie crumbles. Just think of the new memories that await us on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey. :cheers:
We still have memories to make in Goodison, too.

Now convinced we're going to sign off from there with a trophy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back