New Everton Stadium

You know what, mate - and I know the esk wont have this - but I struggle to believe that Moshiri isn't a glorified cats paw of Usmanov's.

No way does a feller like Usmanov hand over 10% of a massive business like Metalloinvest to a bean counter. It sounds most 'un-oligarchic' to me. That cash, imo, is parked with Moshiri. Everton - again imo - are just another Usmanov investment. I would not be at all surprised if this new stadium, if it ever sees the light of day, is built with his company's steel. Every which way Usmanov/Moshiri will gain from this BMD venture: they'll get the profit from a future club sale boosted into the stratosphere by a new stadium build on a world heritage site, and they'll probably be funders of it by loaning money to the club with interest on it coming back to them via the SPV...and they'll be involved in construction.

This will be a very nice earner for Moshiri and his boss. An elegantly constructed deal indeed.
The problem is that you make it sound like Morshiri just got it all handed to him which simply isn't the case if you go do some research.

On the Usmanov thought of him wanting to make a quick buck that simply isn't true. Kroenke is more in the keeping Arsenal a stable business whereas Usmanov wants the control to plow money into the club and buy success.

When it's all said and done though I remain unconvinced by the Usmanov links.

Last edited:
New kit leaked soon as we move in our new home.
  • USM Bramley-Moore Stadium
2nh3xh5.jpg

Its hard not arrive at that, or similar, conclusion is it?

Like Esk has explained both the How and Why reasons Usmanov wont be running Everton any time soon, if ever. But buying his mates shares, letting him and his mates company lob £75m at a flaming training ground deal, and yeah, possibly/probably selling us a few girders soon, does tend to raise an eyebrow. Or two.

Begs the question; if he aint a shareholder, he aint going to profit from any share price though..........

More complicated than flaming Broadchurch all this.

For Merican readers, you call it something different; TV murder series with David Tennant. Its quite good, and filmed near me.
It's a female with a strap-on

In that year he provided loads of ITK information which was wrong.

In that year I've seen people loads of people who dared to question him get absolutely hammered. It's weird.

Because he passed on info in good faith, and some bozos took great delight in ridiculing him if his stuff didnt materialise.

He has also been bang on the money on other stuff, which is conveniently glossed over by said bozos. I appreciate that in the internet world, it is dead easy to jump on folk you dont actually know, but I know him. Pretty well. Every thing he posted was sourced.

Some didnt happen.

I
Its hard not arrive at that, or similar, conclusion is it?

Like Esk has explained both the How and Why reasons Usmanov wont be running Everton any time soon, if ever. But buying his mates shares, letting him and his mates company lob £75m at a flaming training ground deal, and yeah, possibly/probably selling us a few girders soon, does tend to raise an eyebrow. Or two.

Begs the question; if he aint a shareholder, he aint going to profit from any share price though..........

More complicated than flaming Broadchurch all this.

For Merican readers, you call it something different; TV murder series with David Tennant. Its quite good, and filmed near me.

It's very good and was called Broadchurch here too and had the same male lead actor but UK version was better.

In that year he provided loads of ITK information which was wrong.

In that year I've seen people loads of people who dared to question him get absolutely hammered. It's weird.

Oh, and as someone who has been here a year, you have not got the foggiest what he has contributed to the site, nor the work him and @davek did with the club re getting the MN involved on 11/11.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back