New Everton Stadium

The Esk called Bramley Moore when everyone was thinking it would be in Central Docks I seem to remember, that's a big call seen as that area would've never crossed most people's minds.

Yep forgot about that. The only thing you can throw at him is that he was probably too quick to pass on the info. I have no doubt it was true, we were probably close with players like Mata and Witsel but for one reason and another they chose a different path.

Nothing wrong with that. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Also people thought that he was making it up to gain followers which is just insane. How long would that last if he was just pulling names out of a hat? Talk about your Andy Warhol...and i don't think esk wanted adulation for 15 minutes, seemed way more genuine than that.

New kit leaked soon as we move in our new home.
  • USM Bramley-Moore Stadium
2nh3xh5.jpg
That is 'kin horrific

Yep forgot about that. The only thing you can throw at him is that he was probably too quick to pass on the info. I have no doubt it was true, we were probably close with players like Mata and Witsel but for one reason and another they chose a different path.

Nothing wrong with that. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Also people thought that he was making it up to gain followers which is just insane. How long would that last if he was just pulling names out of a hat? Talk about your Andy Warhol...and i don't think esk wanted adulation for 15 minutes, seemed way more genuine than that.

I don't know the man so can't comment
One thing I will say though.
I've been on a few forums and discussion groups ( I work shift inc nights and weekends) and one thing that pisses me off are keyboard warriors.
We are all entitled to express our opinions wether they are genius or pure rubbish.
If you disagree with a post say so and explain why and move on
Nothing worse than a keyboard warrior typing with one hand and something else in the other hand.
Treat people ( even those you consider to be gobshites)with some respect.
There is an ignore button
I've seen many done deals and sure things fail to materialise at the last minute for all sorts of reasons so maybe the esk did know his stuff or maybe he got only half the info.
Anyone that called Brantley Moore had some good sources
No reason to slag someone off though
Rant over

I don't know the man so can't comment
Probably for the best.

One thing I will say though.
I've been on a few forums and discussion groups ( I work shift inc nights and weekends) and one thing that pisses me off are keyboard warriors.
We are all entitled to express our opinions wether they are genius or pure rubbish.
If you disagree with a post say so and explain why and move on
Nothing worse than a keyboard warrior typing with one hand and something else in the other hand.
Treat people ( even those you consider to be gobshites)with some respect.
There is an ignore button
I've seen many done deals and sure things fail to materialise at the last minute for all sorts of reasons so maybe the esk did know his stuff or maybe he got only half the info.
Anyone that called Brantley Moore had some good sources
No reason to [Poor language removed] someone off though
Rant over
Oh.

Never met him, heard him on the radio, came across as a passionate elequent blue. Some of his info was spot on and then the transfer window last summer didn't turn out as expected for 1 reason or another. But that's the nature of the beast no reason to shoot the messenger. Jeez if you need proof just ask Peter Odemwingie, see 2013 deadline day.

Back to the new stadium
Done done googling and Usmanov has a British investment company called Gallagher.
Moshiri is/was the head of this company.
Don't be surprised if they are one of the investors in the vehicle to finance the new stadium, or maybe that would be too close to Usmanov for the premier league to allow

Not stupid at all.

The Esk was a much valued poster and mod on here. He also has a business background and blue heritage that gave him a very very good insight into stuff like finance and shares and such gubbins.

He still lurks on here, so I will not comment on why he no longer posts. Thats between him and those that know.

Check his Everton musings out on Twitter. Same user name.

He said quite openly that he was going to stop posting as he was doing some behind the scenes studies on how it affected GOT.

Stadiums though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back