New Everton Stadium

There have been many plans to regenerate these districts before and they came to nothing. Anfield was to revitalise the north end too. How's that going?

Didn't realise that was going to guarantee the city £4m a year of income to help stave off unnecessary cuts in services which are already threadbare.

Probably because it didn't. Cabinet won't pull it, stop fishing

The only reason they have a waiting list is because they only sell 25,000 season tickets so that they can rinse the day trippers.

And because loads of people on that famed waiting list have season tickets which they buy , with a bit on top , from other fans . who have tickets under the the name of their great uncle billy or whoever who hasn't been the game for 50 years but the whole lot of them tout each other.

Touting to your own it's pathetic and scummy in my opinion . Blues making a few quid on these very tickets to RS though , I've absolutely no problem with .

Didn't realise that was going to guarantee the city £4m a year of income to help stave off unnecessary cuts in services which are already threadbare.

Probably because it didn't. Cabinet won't pull it, stop fishing
Is that the 4m per year Uncle Joe was willing to put aside if his pet running track project was included in the design?

State of him: accusing the club of stabbing the city in the back, organising protests against it, and wanting massive input into the design of its stadium - just because he's cobbled together some deal that makes Everton tenants for 40 years.

You couldn't make it up.

Is that the 4m per year Uncle Joe was willing to put aside if his pet running track project was included in the design?

State of him: accusing the club of stabbing the city in the back, organising protests against it, and wanting massive input into the design of its stadium - just because he's cobbled together some deal that makes Everton tenants for 40 years.

You couldn't make it up.

None of the happened Dave, well apart from the tremendous deal we struck. Other than that, pyar BS

None of the happened Dave, well apart from the tremendous deal we struck. Other than that, pyar BS
He didn't say that the club stabbed the city in the back or organise a protest against the board or offer to drop the 4m payments if the club played ball on the track idea?

I think you'll find he did all those things.

IMG_0103.webp

You couldn't make it up.
He is delivering us a new stadium, re-generating an entire area of the city and now he's just working the room to secure his future employment.

I think that's clever politics.

We used to have blow football...the paupers game. :oops:

sounds crap that Dave. I used to love Subboteo but not for playing as it was as boring as anything but for the stands you used to be able to buy and accessories. Had a boss book with everything you could purchase.....not that I had enough money to get it all, my stadium ended up looking like Plough Lane.

You couldn't make it up.
Arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

He is delivering us a new stadium, re-generating an entire area of the city and now he's just working the room to secure his future employment.

I think that's clever politics.

He's a clever feller. This deal has a lot of clever people involved doing clever stuff.

Clever makes me nervous.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back