New Everton Stadium

Im predicting.

Pitch below ground level and water level...

I think so too, the water treatment works next door built into the dock to keep the heritage bodies happy because the dock can be returned in the future. I doubt we'd be moving in a hurry but I can see the same thing happening. As long as they're preserved they're happy.

He added: “We have put heritage at the forefront, if the site ever did go back to its original purpose of being a dock.

“It’s a challenging build because we are working within the confines of the dock and preserving all the heritage.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/historic-liverpool-dock-converted-200m-3319474

He was instrumental to the decision being made. Any decision can be called in at a later date.

He was instrumental in the formation of the agreement, not the signing of it, that bit was done by the panel. Im sure the people in governance have their own minds and can form their own opinion using all of the information available. They'll have looked at everything neutrally and with the best interests of the city at the forefront. With all that, its been sogned and the SPV is being set up, if it hasnt been already.

A decision which will go hand in hand with a multi billion pound development of a neglected area of the city as well as producing a guaranteed income stream for council during extreme times of austerity.

Nah, try again
There have been many plans to regenerate these districts before and they came to nothing. Anfield was to revitalise the north end too. How's that going?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back