New Everton Stadium

going to leave it now mate but anyone who has been down there regularly knows there
are times when the sewage smell is very strong, As I've said previously hopefully this just
happens when certain processes are ongoing and can maybe be restricted to times when
the area is quite, early hours of the morning perhaps. I'm sure its not an insurmountable problem.

Down there all the time, It's not bad at all

Please stop trying to scaremonger fellow blues

Down there all the time, It's not bad at all

Please stop trying to scaremonger fellow blues
trying to get away from this now, but if you really are there all the time and you can't
smell that, you must of gone nose blind, [its not a constant smell] As for winding people up that's not me mate,
I'm excited about abut the ground move and I've said I'm sure its not an unsolvable problem !!

trying to get away from this now, but if you really are there all the time and you can't
smell that, you must of gone nose blind, [its not a constant smell] As for winding people up that's not me mate,
I'm excited about abut the ground move and I've said I'm sure its not an unsolvable problem !!

Just leave it now mate, I think people can see what your trying to do here

I work down, the smell isn't that bad. Last Friday was a bad day, but other than that the smell hasn't been bad at all. The last time I remember an issue was last year; when the site first opened is was pretty bad but that was a good few years ago

I work down, the smell isn't that bad. Last Friday was a bad day, but other than that the smell hasn't been bad at all. The last time I remember an issue was last year; when the site first opened is was pretty bad but that was a good few years ago

Are you sure you hadn't been out for a curry on the Thursday Chris??

City Council chief executive that's been working with the club and council on the stadium deal arrested for fraud.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-council-chief-executive-ged-13074151
ahwg.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back