New Everton Stadium

I dont know mate.

I do know this now being out there is a good thing though. The strength of feeling against it will force them back to the drawing board.

We dont want a generic St Mary's/Stadium of Light/Riverside Stadium monstrosity.

and it's use in this presentation is a sneaky way to get it out their, gauge fan and general reaction to it, whilst being able to do changes prior to a full plan unveiling Dave, it's actually a pretty smart way to test the waters

I dont know mate.

I do know this now being out there is a good thing though. The strength of feeling against it will force them back to the drawing board.

We dont want a generic St Mary's/Stadium of Light/Riverside Stadium monstrosity.
As I said earlier, first instant I saw Spurs' design I was left truly amazed. That is a 'unique and iconic' stadium design.
Hmmm..

and it's use in this presentation is a sneaky way to get it out their, gauge fan and general reaction to it, whilst being able to do changes prior to a full plan unveiling Dave, it's actually a pretty smart way to test the waters
Yes. And if that IS the case then job done.

It's a shocker. An utter disgrace.

Will fans' opinion count is my point though.

It should do,it did for the Roma stadium build which he is doing for example.

Hell if Anderson wants to stay in ajob then ultimately he won't want to [Poor language removed] every Everton voter will he either?

With luck in October the commonwealth games is announced and Liverpool don't get it, then we can just scrap all notions of some fandabbydozy stadium with new technology to allow a running track etc and just build a proper footy stadium

As I said earlier, first instant I saw Spurs' design I was left truly amazed. That is a 'unique and iconic' stadium design.
Hmmm..
I see it and I cant even distinguish it. It's like a collage of bowl shaped stadiums all superimposed onto each other to come out with a collective image.

That wont do. And although he says it's early images, the idea of the bowl is there and I fear it'll just be about tweaking and adding 'idiosyncrasy'.

Think it looks ace, personally.

I find it insane that people can complain this much from three or four early pictures.

"Everton that"

I'm laughing my head off at bedwetters being in this thread as well as the transfer one. Losing it over what could well be stock pictures he uses as examples. Blurry pictures that mean literally nothing. Amazing.

One thing is for sure, the new stadium will not please everyone. That's just the way it will be. He has an impossible job.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back