New Everton Stadium

I love my Mrs, some people say she is pretty and some people wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I met my Mrs I thought she was OK but I grew to love her. Same applies to whatever stadium we get. Some will love, some will think its OK and some will not like it. What gets me is the same people regardless of the design will just not want to like it just for arguments sake. We as a club are actually on the up and doing things but for some reason for the same people its just not good enough.

I love my Mrs, some people say she is pretty and some people wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I met my Mrs I thought she was OK but I grew to love her. Same applies to whatever stadium we get. Some will love, some will think its OK and some will not like it. What gets me is the same people regardless of the design will just not want to like it just for arguments sake. We as a club are actually on the up and doing things but for some reason for the same people its just not good enough.

She's also had 60,000 men inside her, so it's a fair comparison.

Not my first choice of end stand (large single tier), but it is my second choice.

Overhanging tiers, check.

Not more than two tiers behind the goal, check.

No corporates boxes in the end stand, check.

Not bad at all.

I think excitement/anxiety levels are so high around Everton at the moment that it just takes the smallest snippet of transfer or stadium information to produce some spectacular reactions and meltdowns, long may this continue.
But it reflects badly on us all.

It's heading down the road(or across the park) to bad bad kopite behaviour.

She's also had 60,000 men inside her, so it's a fair comparison.

vqCOG.gif

I think excitement/anxiety levels are so high around Everton at the moment that it just takes the smallest snippet of transfer or stadium information to produce some spectacular reactions and meltdowns, long may this continue.

It's superb @KUEFC09U2 amazingly contradicts himself within a few minutes.

Lets just wait for the official release before moaning.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back