New Everton Stadium

She's also had 60,000 men inside her, so it's a fair comparison.
IMG_1675.webp

Who needs a proper design anyway?

Piece of piss this. I'll get a shovel and start digging out the footings. @Moomin you chuck a mix in ready for @tommye and then crack on the all the money gubbins. I reckon I nice strong 3:1 ratio should be alright. You won't see it from our house anyway Hahahaha. I've built a few houses and apartments so a farting stadium shouldn't be too much hassle.

As @KUEFC09U2 said, LET'S JUST GET IT BUILT FFS!!!

Who needs a proper design anyway?

Piece of piss this. I'll get a shovel and start digging out the footings. @Moomin you chuck a mix in ready for @tommye and then crack on the all the money gubbins. I reckon I nice strong 3:1 ratio should be alright. You won't see it from our house anyway Hahahaha. I've built a few houses and apartments so a farting stadium shouldn't be too much hassle.

As @KUEFC09U2 said, LET'S JUST GET IT BUILT FFS!!!
*waits....

From what I can make out, it looks a bit crap and nothing like what I was hoping for, stand on the right looks miles away from the pitch and the rake of the bottom tier looks very shallow, but he has said its an early concept and final designs never end up looking like their concept anyway.

Just use it as a chance to let him know thats not what we want and keep on banging the drum for steep stands etc
Nothing wrong with shallow, Lower Gwladys St and the Paddock are shallow and the atmosphere is better because of it. The important thing is that if there are tiers they overhang each other to get the fans close to the pitch.

"These are a couple of images of both Roma and Everton, where we're looking at a very large, very steep right on top of the pitch home end... that as you can imagine gives you the opportunity to create a lot of noise in the stadium and really affect the game"

- Dan Meis.

That bit was good no?

Unfortunately that's just for Roma, from the photos you can see ours is the 'main stand' side

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back