New Everton Stadium

Yeah none of us want an external bowl design, and no-one would have ever been happy with any type of bowl.

IMG_1952.webp

All we want is a traditional 4-sider, we'd all be happy with that.
IMG_1953.webp

Shallow seated stands are terrible, all of them have no atmosphere

IMG_1954.webp

All bowl stadiums are the same, identikit soulless stadiums.

IMG_1957.webp

I heard Craig Burley say that there's a limit in England/Britain? about how steep stands can be. He didn't
offer any specifics, but I got the impression that it's not very.

What are we seeing in new UK stadiums and are they in line with what many of us here want?

Also I think some need to actually check the distance form the first row in the family enclosure to the actual touch line, I am betting it's not much different to what is showing on those images

"These are a couple of images of both Roma and Everton, where we're looking at a very large, very steep right on top of the pitch home end... that as you can imagine gives you the opportunity to create a lot of noise in the stadium and really affect the game"

- Dan Meis.

That bit was good no?
You'd create more noise and influence the game more with two large home ends then. So shouldn't we be looking two great home ends not one? There's two halves to a match

Lol

You really don't listen to anything, word for word:

"The design for Everton has not been exposed yet, these are some really early ideas, but again one of the things we really focus on is engaging with fans and the history of the site"

So NO, they are not designs because he clearly states that, these are concept drawings.

Lol dave, just Lol
That's just desperate finger in the ears "la la la la la" stuff.

That image is a design...an early design, but nevertheless a design that he has allowed into the public domain. It wont be wildly far from the essential shape of the stadium, that is for sure.

Let me ask you this: from that release does it look remotely possible to you that we are looking at a Westfalenstadion type of stadium...which is what the majority I think would love to get? It looks a million miles from that to me.

That's just desperate finger in the ears "la la la la la" stuff.

That image is a design...an early design, but nevertheless a design that he has allowed into the public domain. It wont be wildly far from the essential shape of the stadium, that is for sure.

Let me ask you this: from that release does it look remotely possible to you that we are looking at a Westfalenstadion type of stadium...which is what the majority I think would love to get? It looks a million miles from that to me.
giphy.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back