New Everton Stadium

Interior of 3, exterior of 6 for me. The exterior of 3 is just a little bit too much.

sdc3-3-10-1.png

sdc3-6-06-1.png

Last edited:

#4 is mad.

Good but mad.

I think a large home stand on the east side is quite likely.

I am not saying I like number 4 but I am expecting something that stands out. However, i don't think the the athletics conversion with moveable stands is a goer. The designer compared it to the system used at the Singapore national stadium that cost 2 billion. The tree in the corner made me raise a half smile

I am not saying I like number 4 but I am expecting something that stands out. However, i don't think the the athletics conversion with moveable stands is a goer. The designer compared it to the system used at the Singapore national stadium that cost 2 billion. The tree in the corner made me raise a half smile

"The conversion between football and athletics setup is rather simple"

Yes it would be if you could find us an extra billion for the engineering works!

http://mstadia.net/en/sdc3final/

Some great amateur designs here for the new Everton stadium...

They all miss the point about what is the best feature at Goodison - overlapping double decker stands.

Obviously we don't want to replicate the posts that hold up the upper bullens and uppper street end and create the obstructed views in the lower tiers, but a similar thing could be achieved with cantilever upper tiers. This is what gives the "close in to the pitch" feel of Goodison and also results in the fantastic views you get from the upper tiers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back