New Everton Stadium

Listening to TS on the radio this morning & they had a Feng Shui expert on the show. No idea if I've spelt it correct but hey ho. Anyways, he spoke about using colours & space to create differing atmospheres in spaces like stadiums to help the home teams & hinder the away side.
He said you can create positive energies using light & bright colours & good space that the players in the changing rooms & the fans in the stands can feed off. He also said about creating smaller darker spaces in the opposition dressing room & also doing the same with the away support to kill there energy so they feel less positive.
Now I'm not a healing crystals, light the candle, pee into the wind kinda guy but I do think that sort of thinking should be used in the stadium design.

Most fans say to shove the away support into the upper reaches & stuffed in a corner to quieten them down so we all sort of think like this already.

I wonder if Meis does any of this type of thinking when designing a stadium.
We are absolutely bonkers

Listening to TS on the radio this morning & they had a Feng Shui expert on the show. No idea if I've spelt it correct but hey ho. Anyways, he spoke about using colours & space to create differing atmospheres in spaces like stadiums to help the home teams & hinder the away side.
He said you can create positive energies using light & bright colours & good space that the players in the changing rooms & the fans in the stands can feed off. He also said about creating smaller darker spaces in the opposition dressing room & also doing the same with the away support to kill there energy so they feel less positive.
Now I'm not a healing crystals, light the candle, pee into the wind kinda guy but I do think that sort of thinking should be used in the stadium design.

Most fans say to shove the away support into the upper reaches & stuffed in a corner to quieten them down so we all sort of think like this already.

I wonder if Meis does any of this type of thinking when designing a stadium.

I went on the Porto stadium tour and it's made very apparent if you're the away side that you're in Porto. That said if we want the stadium to be UEFA 5* or whatever I think one of the rules stipulates that dressing rooms must be the same etc. Maybe it can be customised for certain occasions.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back