New Everton Stadium

Biggest problem with that for me is the lack of overhang from the upper tier. If we are catering for a running track that could be the reason, and will result in the seats in the upper tiers being much further away from the pitch than they otherwise would. I hope I'm wrong.

I can't remember all the details from the booklet, but I'm almost certain that's the one big single tier home end, with the lower section at a slightly shallower take to allow for the temporary track to go onto. I could be wrong though like.

why cant we just build a boss stadium to see us through the next 100 years and let the CWG people worry about fitting a track in to it for the 2 weeks they need it for. Council must have us over a barrel

think I wouldn't of minded or wouldn't have been heavily opposed to the ground share idea...too late now
little-girl-oops-face-what-the-heck-is-this-.webp

I can't remember all the details from the booklet, but I'm almost certain that's the one big single tier home end, with the lower section at a slightly shallower take to allow for the temporary track to go onto. I could be wrong though like.

But what about the stands either side of the pitch? This is what I am talking about. The track massively affects the upper tiers too, because of viewing angles, sight lines etc.

Not Everton related but the Atlanta falcons have introduced their fan menu for their new stadium which is ridiculously low priced considering.

Attachments

• IMG_1918.webp
    IMG_1918.webp
    86.2 KB · Views: 228

Wouldn't just be half time though, if we did refillable drinks unless the stands were massively steep you'd never see the game for people coming in and out.

Ok for American sports where you have breaks in play but football no chance.

Maybe not the refillable drinks but it'd be nice to get food cheaper unlike Wembleys £15 beer and hotdog deal.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back