New Everton Stadium

Birmingham should get this and then we will be able to release the first renders our stadium. Despite everything that has been said publically there must be 2 designs

Do I not like the sound of 'updated' plans.

Maybe we are going to be moving into a 3 sided stadium with the final end to be completed after the games if the bid is successful. Surely this will make the track easier to get in and out in such a short timeframe and will ensure less compromise to the stadium design.

Maybe we are going to be moving into a 3 sided stadium with the final end to be completed after the games if the bid is successful. Surely this will make the track easier to get in and out in such a short timeframe and will ensure less compromise to the stadium design.
That's the route to go if we want the City of Manchester stadium, which I don't.

Even with three stands, those stands would have to be pushed out further to accommodate a running track. That's a permanent problem. If we have to do this, I'd rather we went with the elevated athletics surface, covering a significant portion of the lower tiers, as has been previously suggested.

This 'updated' plans business has me worried, though.

c8d58204d4ae40d28c2d45d30b912e8d.jpg
Who can doubt we're in good hands for this stadium when they see that?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back