New Everton Stadium

newstadium.webp
The drawing I have seen is a square stadium. Very basic and no side views. Could have drawn it meself, but it is genuine
So not like this?

i like what elstone way saying i hope its a bit flashy but inside it needs to be intimidating. not far enough for delap to take a run up for his throw in

Now that would be iconic!

I haven't traveled to Goodison for years. Used to go over from Ireland quite a bit, but the last time I traveled over the view was terrible (behind a post at the back of the lower bullens). Given how expensive the weekend is, it put me off the thought of making the journey again unless I was guaranteed decent tickets.

Yeah, I had a few years without a ST and it was depressing that nearly all available seats were poor quality. Spent the 3-3 derby on the back row of the Lower Gwladys in a contorted position trying to see what was going on.

Make more decent seats available and they'll be sold as we're about to see with BMD.

Davek is going to be disappointed. Only bowl is in the restaurant

Hold on though:

“We want to hear our fans’ views. “We will only get this where we want it to be by putting it through the rigour and scrutiny of our fan base. We are in the process of developing a key principles document to shape the debate and provide a framework for the debate rather than a blank piece of paper.” - Elstone

So what are the drawings based on if the "rigour and scrutiny of fans views" aren't canvassed yet?

As predicted: this will be the presentation of a fait accompli.

You mean they haven't consulted Dave. I withdraw all previous posts

But it does underline the contradiction at the heart of that Elstone statement just yesterday doesn't it?

The fans will be canvassed for views and they'll be guided by those views - but apparently only in as much as they can say yay or nay to maybe a couple of designs: one presumably a shed, the other half presentable.

Think badge redesign Hobson Choice solution and you'll be close.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back