New Everton Stadium

I believe dan will be working on two designs,one that involves a running track and one that doesn't. we will wait till after we know who has got the games before releasing designs to the public.

Unfortunately, the Anfield Road End redevelopment will take Anfield's capacity to around 59,000.

Besides, we should be looking to compete with the likes of Spurs (who are in the process of building a 62,000 all-seater), not the RS.
I think we should be looking at a capacity which suits us, not so we can say we have more seats than someone else. I'm still not sure why anyone over the age of 14 cares who has the bigger stadium.

If the stadium is built to accommodate the commonwealth games first, I just can't imagine how they'll do that?

Unless they build some/all the sides behind their final position & slide them forward. Didn't they do that across the park??
it will be built on stilts and you loose the first ten rows all round , that's what they did in Scotland for the games

I believe dan will be working on two designs,one that involves a running track and one that doesn't. we will wait till after we know who has got the games before releasing designs to the public.
When do we know if Liverpool gets the games? (Personally I think it's nailed that L gets them games )

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back