New Everton Stadium

Fatuous remark. The bigger our stadium the bigger our revenue and our profile.
If that were true, we would build 70,000+.

The bigger the stadium, the more expensive it is to build, the more difficult it will be to pay for. The larger the capacity, the higher the chances of it not being filled, the less potential to drive revenue. Many clubs play in large grounds and it does nothing for their profile.

It's the same as saying that we should have 20,000 executive seats because they bring in more revenue.

Its all about getting the right design and capacity for Everton.

I like this in the Cincinnati press release

"Meis, whose design emphasized steep, terraced seating that encroaches on the playing surface to create a "home-pitch advantage," participated in peeling back a blue sheet to reveal for the first time the miniature stadium model. "

I like this in the Cincinnati press release

"Meis, whose design emphasized steep, terraced seating that encroaches on the playing surface to create a "home-pitch advantage," participated in peeling back a blue sheet to reveal for the first time the miniature stadium model. "

Yet somehow include a running track.

If that were true, we would build 70,000+.

The bigger the stadium, the more expensive it is to build, the more difficult it will be to pay for. The larger the capacity, the higher the chances of it not being filled, the less potential to drive revenue. Many clubs play in large grounds and it does nothing for their profile.

It's the same as saying that we should have 20,000 executive seats because they bring in more revenue.

Its all about getting the right design and capacity for Everton.

The bigger the capacity of the initial build, the lower the cost per seat

I'm sceptical about everything and anything that involves the Everton Board. I'm healthy and have got (I reckon) another 30 years on this planet.
Why do I think we will still be at Goodison when I pop my clogs...?

Dunno mate maybe you annoyed a hitman, global warming or something.

But it's funny that the club, Liverpool city council involved and the Mosh purchasing the land and buildings in an elaborate scheme just to pull the wool over your eyes is a bit of a stretch.

The bigger the capacity the more opportunity you have to do special pricing for kids, penshioners, whatever. It's good business. You can charge more for premium seats and less for non premium seats. It's good PR and it keeps the stadium full. Obviously there's a point of diminishing returns, but we are in direct competition with the RS for the hearts and minds of the next generations. If a kid or a parent with a kid, can take them to see us, and not pay an arm and leg, or never be able to go to Anfield, and pay a fortune if you do, the odds start to tip in our favor.

We're already basically even with them locally and we haven't won a damn thing in 22 years. Imagine when we start to have the same success on the pitch AND you can actually go to the match.

The city will definitely be all ours in 20 years.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back