Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

Do you think the club are going to pay half a billion for a 50k stadium that they want to be world class? West Ham and Newcastles are bigger than that, goes completely against Moshiris ambitions.
No mate. I'm asking how you know the 300 million was the price for a 50,000 seat stadium. This after you just questioned the source of the 300 million figure.

Dave,
I suggested to you the other day to hold your water on this kind of nonsense statement - you're making yourself look increasingly daft and next week will see that opinion confirmed.

I hope I don't have to Andy, but I intend to vault this into oblivion next week x

I'm more than happy to take that chance mate...
Methinks you would be better off served and have much more fun vaulting all the negative tosh from you-know-who ;)
Live by the sword Andy, die by the sword.

500 million sounds realistic.

I'm still cautiously hopeful for a number of reasons.

Moshiri knows he's a goner if this falls flat.

The club will look like morons if they've just allowed Dan Meis, a respected architect, to talk about the stadium in such definitive terms, only for it to fall through.

There's money in it for LCC. The risk is minimal given the money in the PL.

Anderson is a Blue.

Way too much money in it for Moshiri and Peel not to happen. Or at least way too much money for them to not do absolutely everything to ensure it does happen.

PLEASE EVERTON DON'T MESS THIS UP

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back