Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

I’m not so much concerned with the new figure as I am the gap between the old figure and the new figure.

This is 67% higher than the previous estimate we were given. That’s way more than Brexit uncertainty plus inflation.

Apart from unsourced journalists, was there ever an initial figure released by the club?

I’m not so much concerned with the new figure as I am the gap between the old figure and the new figure.

This is 67% higher than the previous estimate we were given. That’s way more than Brexit uncertainty plus inflation.

Anyone who thought a 'unique' 'world class' water front stadium would cost only £300m needs a reality check.

Looks.like the board have had that now.

So, the Echo have been briefed by Everton that the stadium is going to be 50,000. With the announcement over Christmas (buried), the propaganda machine has started with their mouthpiece, if they keep saying 50k and enough of them will to stay in the clique, ie. Echo, Fans Forum, Parry, Bellew, Sharp, Snodin etc, this will manifest and be accepted by the majority. I hope I'm wrong, I want us to have the best of everything.

Greg O'Keeffe‏Verified account @GregOK 1h

Moshiri “I’ve had a great chat with the Liverpool Echo” so now I’ve got new friends
1f609.png
@LivEchoEFC

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back