Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

Does this by suggest that the main stand will be the “north end” of the ground which would go against the idea that it would be a the pitch would go lengthways in a north-south direction
I would read it as the opposite. From the corporate lounges, bars and concourses underneath the stand there will be views of the city. If it meant that these areas were on view from the seats in the stand, the opposite stand would be tiny.

I would read it as the opposite. From the corporate lounges, bars and concourses underneath the stand there will be views of the city. If it meant that these areas were on view from the seats in the stand, the opposite stand would be tiny.

Main Stand will be in the west as is traditional surely.

• An unambiguous and iconic home end will be the centrepiece of the stadium and should be the place every Evertonian dreams of being on a matchday. This will be situated as close to the pitch as possible, in the most imposing and powerful fashion.
  • Away fans are a key ingredient of every matchday. We will locate them in a position which enhances the matchday atmosphere.

Why just the one home ends you bellends?

Could the away end be behind the other goal??

• We will create a great place to play football which will facilitate and amplify a compelling home advantage.
  • We will deliver one of the most atmospheric venues in world football - an inspirational, exciting and intimidating arena. It will become our fortress.

Only if we attack the home end in the second half. Otherwise just the same as any other ground.

Give us two home ends Everton.

• An unambiguous and iconic home end will be the centrepiece of the stadium and should be the place every Evertonian dreams of being on a matchday. This will be situated as close to the pitch as possible, in the most imposing and powerful fashion.
  • Away fans are a key ingredient of every matchday. We will locate them in a position which enhances the matchday atmosphere.

Why just the one home ends you bellends?

Could the away end be behind the other goal??

• We will create a great place to play football which will facilitate and amplify a compelling home advantage.
  • We will deliver one of the most atmospheric venues in world football - an inspirational, exciting and intimidating arena. It will become our fortress.

Only if we attack the home end in the second half. Otherwise just the same as any other ground.

Give us two home ends Everton.

Heard a few whispers the away end will be at least partly behind the goal. While I think they are right that it would add to the atmosphere I wouldn't want it unless it's replicated at all PL grounds.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back