Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

My wants are simple for the stadium close to the pitch ambitious capacity and a home end that’s huge.

I do feel like most of the rest will take care of it’s self.

Just worried about our meff brigade being more interested in comfy seats than an intimidating atmosphere

My bird can tell me about how she’s planned the perfect wedding for us, but without an engagement ring it’s all our in the sky.

I’d like to get financing first, but that’s looking a bit of an obstacle since the goal posts where moved

`Brilliant` ...... have we actually bought the land yet?

What capacity did people go for on the survey?

I went for 55,000. Was tempted to go for 60,000+ but think we'd end up with a half empty ground for cup games, when we're not playing well etc.

On the survey, under The Fortress why are they asking about the corners as though it's the main priority?
What capacity did people go for on the survey?

I went for 55,000. Was tempted to go for 60,000+ but think we'd end up with a half empty ground for cup games, when we're not playing well etc.
Empty seats are good thing. We don't want to be turning away fans.

Key Principles Document - why on earth did they delay the release of that? It's got f.a. substance in it.

Part of me wants to give them credit for the survey but until they show something of substance like a stadium design for instance then it carry's no weight for me.

I can,t but help feel that the stadium design is done and the survey is a means to an end in which they will say " took on board the fans input" knowing the design will fall short of expectations.

Part of me wants to give them credit for the survey but until they show something of substance like a stadium design for instance then it carry's no weight for me.

I can,t but help feel that the stadium design is done and the survey is a means to an end in which they will say " took on board the fans input" knowing the design will fall short of expectations.

I think the inclusion of a season ticket renewal logo on every document page tells you all you need to know about the release of that flimsy volume.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back