New Everton Stadium

Is he simply playing the ‘game’ by saying capacity is something they need to do research?? If they havn’t sorted that already then id be worried. Also don’t think fans should have much input into capacity; the club should leave it to experts and do whats right for the club

IMO, the capacity and everything has been sorted for ages. But his tweets do my nut.

IMO, the capacity and everything has been sorted for ages. But his tweets do my nut.

He shouldn’t tweet anything about stadium imo, we all hang on his every word but can imagine there would have been confidentiality contracts signed with everton, like everton are going to let him spoil there planned reveal

He shouldn’t tweet anything about stadium imo, we all hang on his every word but can imagine there would have been confidentiality contracts signed with everton, like everton are going to let him spoil there planned reveal

His tweets are about the only thing I agree with @davek on in this saga.

I would like to think, at this point in time, like you say, there should be some agreement between him and the club about what he says. But imo, Twitter makes fools of many who use it.

a-skeleton-using-a-landline-phone-C444B7.webp

Decision imminent, fairly soon, maybe Friday etc etc...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back