New Everton Stadium

The scale of the projects are massivley different though aren't they?

Quite.

Bristol City tried for years and years to get plans approved for a new ground on a perfect site not far down the road. They gave up eventually, and redeveloped Ashton Gate instead, (looks ace btw), and that was done and dusted in literally weeks.

Latest picture of Spurs new stadium...

26238_768710.webp

The players certainly look like they are running in gravy don't they. I wonder how many gallons he uses on his Sunday roast
In Casa el grande Scam, the Sunday roast is served like a thick soup with the meat and veg all suspended in a thick bisto gravy.

I can't wait for our beloved chef to get onto celebrity Masterchef after he gets the boot just to see how many gravy based recipes he knows.

Oh yes and build a stadium Everton. On the dock please and pronto.

Question. Does everyone really want a new stadium? I know as a Detroit Redwings fan when they built the new LC Arena I feel like the team lost a lot of it's history and feel. Goodison is old and out of date, but it's home. Why not just remodel?

Question. Does everyone really want a new stadium? I know as a Detroit Redwings fan when they built the new LC Arena I feel like the team lost a lot of it's history and feel. Goodison is old and out of date, but it's home. Why not just remodel?
Every sane person wants a new stadium.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back