New Everton Stadium

I like the guy. Like he said there will be twists and turns in a planning with any council. Fat sam go on monday then we see the new plans. Could be a great summer after an awful season

I like the guy. Like he said there will be twists and turns in a planning with any council. Fat sam go on monday then we see the new plans. Could be a great summer after an awful season
We all thought last summer was great...until the 'new' team started kicking a football.
No, this summer I'm keeping expectations well dampened...remember we're talkin' Everton here...their capacity to bollox things up is bigger than something that's really really big.

We all thought last summer was great...until the 'new' team started kicking a football.
No, this summer I'm keeping expectations well dampened...remember we're talkin' Everton here...their capacity to bollox things up is bigger than something that's really really big.
same here mush.

plus half the players are away with world cup, and have their 2 weeks holiday after it, so any potential new manager has about 3 days prep with the whole squad

same here mush.

plus half the players are away with world cup, and have their 2 weeks holiday after it, so any potential new manager has about 3 days prep with the whole squad
no one knows anything on here its all guess work, if its silva, hes had chance to see who he wants,i cant believe nothings been done yet, but this is everton, as for dans comments I still think he will see us right

Show them Dundee and Dundee United's stadium proximity:

356300f592cf7279744202698c6492ef.jpg

That's crazy, thanks for the picture. Love seeing stuff like that.

Was talking to a co worker(Irish manc fan) who got a taxi from Aintree from a Kopsh*te lately who told him about our stadium plans.My mate said he couldnt believe how bitter the driver was towards Everton considering having a new stadium in the new location and if it did happen he was fearful that an oil rich tycoon would take over if Everton did have a stadium there..sad F**kers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back