New Everton Stadium

Was talking to a co worker(Irish manc fan) who got a taxi from Aintree from a Kopsh*te lately who told him about our stadium plans.My mate said he couldnt believe how bitter the driver was towards Everton considering having a new stadium in the new location and if it did happen he was fearful that an oil rich tycoon would take over if Everton did have a stadium there..sad F**kers.
And he’d be correct :)

Feel somewhat dirty (ooer) posting from "De Red Echo", but hoping these new Council developments won't screw up proceedings with the stadium.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/joe-anderson-sacks-key-assistant-14675895

Article has been posted up on Facebook, Twitter etc, and is (predictably) already saturated with typical uneducated comments such as:

"WORRABOUT DE POTHOLES AND R COUNSIL TAX PAYIN FER DE BLOOSHITE STADIUM DOH JOE"

They are already whining incessantly about the "Victory parade" route being changed by Anderson.

Victory...

I'll gladly sell my soul to Satan RIGHT NOW if this comes back to bite them on the ERSE.

Please dark lord.....

Feel somewhat dirty (ooer) posting from "De Red Echo", but hoping these new Council developments won't screw up proceedings with the stadium.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/joe-anderson-sacks-key-assistant-14675895

Article has been posted up on Facebook, Twitter etc, and is (predictably) already saturated with typical uneducated comments such as:

"WORRABOUT DE POTHOLES AND R COUNSIL TAX PAYIN FER DE BLOOSHITE STADIUM DOH JOE"

They are already whining incessantly about the "Victory parade" route being changed by Anderson.

Victory...

I'll gladly sell my soul to Satan RIGHT NOW if this comes back to bite them on the ERSE.

Please dark lord.....
No point trying to bargain with him. Everybody knows he's in a long term partnership with the RS.

When the manager appointment is confirmed, then I think we need to hear something from DBB about the stadium.

I have heard conflicting reports regarding the supposed sign-off of the council funding, some saying it would be as early as next month, and others thinking September.

In the meantime, I guess Ryazantsev will be charged with securing private funding, don't know what is viable on that side and/or if Moshiri will be left to arrange that through his own borrowing.

Victory...

Please dark lord.....

That is the crap that really gets to me. The council would not borrow 280 mill to fix potholes because they could not pay it back out of the council tax. By lending it to us we pay it off annually with interest so the loan gets repaid at no cost to the council plus over the term the council makes 175 mill. I think that is right but no doubt some clever soul will come on and prove me wrong.

Just had a quick look on here but didn't see anything. Does anybody know what's being built onto the park end, loads of steel work, looks like stairs and lifts on 2 towers and what looks like a floor being built near the roof. I've been that pissed anytime I've been up at goodison for the last 6 months I haven't noticed anything happening. Just gone past today and was like, " where'd that spring from? "
Blaming that awful season for my acute alcohol intake this year.

Just had a quick look on here but didn't see anything. Does anybody know what's being built onto the park end, loads of steel work, looks like stairs and lifts on 2 towers and what looks like a floor being built near the roof. I've been that pissed anytime I've been up at goodison for the last 6 months I haven't noticed anything happening. Just gone past today and was like, " where'd that spring from? "
Blaming that awful season for my acute alcohol intake this year.
Disabled access

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back