New Everton Stadium

Must admit the lack of information and clear updates is a bit concerning. The club should be engaging with supporters groups and providing transparent and clear updates (without the commercially sensitive stuff) on the status of the scheme.

This will stop some of the ridiculous conspiracy theories and guff that some people spew on here. We are the people’s club after all

Must admit the lack of information and clear updates is a bit concerning. The club should be engaging with supporters groups and providing transparent and clear updates (without the commercially sensitive stuff) on the status of the scheme.

This will stop some of the ridiculous conspiracy theories and guff that some people spew on here. We are the people’s club after all

giphy.gif

What can be classed as being commercially sensitive about showing us the design & confirming the capacity? I'm not confident about the stadium moving forward when then man charged with delivering the project is only working part time.

Can't possibly think of a good reason for the club being more cautious about releasing details on a proposed new stadium than before. It's as if things have happened in the past that may have put them off it. Can't for the life of me think of what though.

It must have all fallen through.

Drove past BM today and saw a few people doing things with one of those tri-pod things.
It was on the road outside and could mean anything but it did get my juices flowing.

By all accounts Elstone was pretty deep into this project (good or bad you decide), so with him effectively being managed out for the last 6 months it doesn't surprise me too much that there's been little info since the workshops.

I'll be worried if, after Friday, we don't start seeing a shift in focus on all EFC related matters including the stadium.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back