New Everton Stadium

Im seeing brass frandelvanorlyson, high class brass.
mate I was down there a few weeks ago....and without naming places...its already in place for a knocking shop ready for the match going desperados ....:)..reason I know... I provided some building stuff for his establishment...;)

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Closer to docks, less worn by cocks?? ?!!?!??!!? Is this a family website?!?!!?

giphy.gif

not sure where you got that pic from but the bottom supposed road goes through a number buildings, and the L shaped road looks like the road to nowhere, those proposed road would have no impact on the BMD build.

The buildings are being demolished, it’s quite a bit away from BMD but the idea is to get the traffic onto Leeds street and out. The new cruise terminal is going on the old pontoon by Alexandra Tower.

That road to nowhere seems odd though, it goes around the back of Waterloo quay to a dead end.

The buildings are being demolished, it’s quite a bit away from BMD but the idea is to get the traffic onto Leeds street and out. The new cruise terminal is going on the old pontoon by Alexandra Tower.

That road to nowhere seems odd though, it goes around the back of Waterloo quay to a dead end.

The "Road to Nowhere" will be for the Isle of Man ferry terminal and an as of yet undefined "Cultural" building

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back