New Everton Stadium

Not fortune telling, just seeing a very familiar pattern with all our previous attempts to build a new stadium.

I did have hope it would be done, up until a couple of months ago.
I dont seem to recall that EFC bought any lanf during those previous attempts.
Did we?
Maybe you can correct me?

IIRC the timeline they gave was late autumn for PP application. So, taking them at their own word, I'd allow that long to transpire before calling this dead.
I thought Elstone said they needed the planning application in by summer. They've given that many dates out and not met them now that I'm beginning to forget what they've even said.

I thought Elstone said they needed the planning application in by summer. They've given that many dates out and not met them now that I'm beginning to forget what they've even said.

The podcast with Anderson said full approval from council (re funding) by July/August and planning application Q4.

Can't understand why people are so jumpy (even with our previous track record)

IIRC Anderson said autumn application; Elstone said he hoped for a decision on it by early 2019.

The podcast with Anderson said full approval from council (re funding) by July/August and planning application Q4.

Can't understand why people are so jumpy (even with our previous track record)
Our track record would make anyone jumpy.I think everyone thought that when we were acquired by a billionaire things would run smoothly but it seems to be business as usual
"Meet the new boss,same as the old boss"

What are people's thoughts on the raised first row seating that's in some of the Russian WC stadiums... Must certainly provide a better viewing but how would it affect/effect (please correct) the atmosphere and intimidation factor?

Thoughts?

What are people's thoughts on the raised first row seating that's in some of the Russian WC stadiums... Must certainly provide a better viewing but how would it affect/effect (please correct) the atmosphere and intimidation factor?

Thoughts?

Never liked it tbh mate. For International togger it's o.k so the players don't get upset when they are getting tore a new one by the fans but it takes away from the intimidation factor which i think is important

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back