New Everton Stadium

What are people's thoughts on the raised first row seating that's in some of the Russian WC stadiums... Must certainly provide a better viewing but how would it affect/effect (please correct) the atmosphere and intimidation factor?

Thoughts?

Massive fan, so long as it's not too high above the pitch. I also like railings as opposed to a concrete wall. Most of the stadiums in Russia seem to have railings.

It must be hard going appointing the stadium development director, or whatever the role is called.

Is anyone of any credibility going to want to take that on, with the increasing possibility that this will all be over in the next 4-5 months?

Our track record would make anyone jumpy.I think everyone thought that when we were acquired by a billionaire things would run smoothly but it seems to be business as usual
"Meet the new boss,same as the old boss"
Building a new stadium on a complex sight is never going to be smooth

R
Our track record would make anyone jumpy.I think everyone thought that when we were acquired by a billionaire things would run smoothly but it seems to be business as usual
That's bollox Dave - I think we've already spent more on site purchase and the like than the total cost of KD. It's happening but just at a snail's pace

News boss, same as the old boss is clearly wrong but go ahead with that if it gives you allows you to wallow in misery.

Yes our track record is poor regarding failed stadium moves, but why so jumpy this time? Did anybody employed by the club say:

"renderings will be released 'in a few weeks"
No

or

"planning will be in by xx xx xxxx."
No

This will happen, as has been said countless times, too make stakeholders involved who will make too big a profit to stop it.

News boss, same as the old boss is clearly wrong but go ahead with that if it gives you allows you to wallow in misery.

Yes our track record is poor regarding failed stadium moves, but why so jumpy this time? Did anybody employed by the club say:

"renderings will be released 'in a few weeks"
No

or

"planning will be in by xx xx xxxx."
No

This will happen, as has been said countless times, too make stakeholders involved who will make too big a profit to stop it.
Moshiri knew that having a new stadium was of prime importance when he bought the club and yet we are still waiting to see an architects model.If your confident good for you. Other clubs seem to manage the trick,there are clubs in the Championship who offer their support better facilities.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back