New Everton Stadium

Nah. Expect the project to be officially over within the next few months imo.
Once again, go back to the RS forum. Every single one of your posts suggests that you are not an evertonian. The things you say on here are the same things the RS say on twitter. Everything you say is incorrect so I take this as a sign there will be good news about the stadium within the next few months.

It'll fall through because we wasted 250m on appalling footballers over the past two years and thus can no longer afford 250m for a new home for the next century. Everton that, and can definitely see it playing out like that.

You know, if you want to find reasons to say this wont happen, maybe thats fine(probably not), but to make up that its because "where would a guy whos BFFs with one of the richest billionaries in europe get money for it?" is just downright stupid. If it makes financial long term sense Moshiri has a better bank than all but a few hundred people in the world have. Cash isnt an issue.

It would be nice Pete, but give the lass a chance I'm sure putting things in place for the coming season and assisting the new management team to bed in will be her immediate priority.

I’m not asking her to put the stadium in place, merely asking for an update, even if the update is that there is nothing further to report.....

Once again, go back to the RS forum. Every single one of your posts suggests that you are not an evertonian. The things you say on here are the same things the RS say on twitter. Everything you say is incorrect so I take this as a sign there will be good news about the stadium within the next few months.

Don't even bother, just stick on ignore. I think it only took two posts from them before I stuck on ignore because they're either a WUM, or just thick.

The council ain’t lending us jack. Fat Joe has gone Grade A paranoid in LCC towers, he knows he’s out soon and it’s highly unlikely he’s getting the Labour vote anyway.

I feel genuinely sorry for the likes of @Jacko93 @BNJ1878 and others who place a lot of faith in the club and who obviously look for the positives in their statements and those of people like Dan Meis and Joe Anderson. I detest the club and those individuals for their abuse of goodwill like this.

Mate, she literally had a piece in the local rag a week ago all about the stadium

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...ws/everton-create-new-role-spearhead-14787137
The thing about that though is that it was another masterclass in saying a lot and saying nothing at the same time.

I think pete and others have a point: update us that we are working toward a definite date end of summer / start of autumn when a planning application will go in. We need something tangible here to hold onto or the morale of all involved will ebb away. Personally I think we're on the long march back out of this project and nothing indicates it's on.

The thing about that though is that it was another masterclass in saying a lot and saying nothing at the same time.

I think pete and others have a point: update us that we are working toward a definite date end of summer / start of autumn when a planning application will go in. We need something tangible here to hold onto or the morale of all involved will ebb away. Personally I think we're on the long march back out of this project and nothing indicates it's on.

While I do agree on the article content, you can't be asking for an update "even if the update is that there is nothing further to report" and then disregard an update on that very issue.

I feel genuinely sorry for the likes of @Jacko93 @BNJ1878 and others who place a lot of faith in the club and who obviously look for the positives in their statements and those of people like Dan Meis and Joe Anderson. I detest the club and those individuals for their abuse of goodwill like this.

.........and there we have it, straight from the horses mouth.
It's no wonder so many people get wound up by you @davek (I still haven't worked out whether or not that is your main objective BTW.) Whether intentionally or not, you succeed in giving the impression that it goes even further than you just hating the club. Your relentless negative posts seem designed with the object of actually encouraging others to 'hate the club.'
I genuinely wonder what (if any) pleasure you get from 'supporting' Everton?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back