New Everton Stadium

Have to laugh that whenever someone posts something/anything negative on here about any aspect of the Club, they get pulled up on it and RS accusations get thrown around. Are we all to just take the positive spin? Personally, the way this is going, it’s not going to happen. What then? It’s certainly not good.

if the council don't get the go ahead for the loan, why don't the club go direct to whoever they were going to borrow off, I know the council can get it at a cheaper rate, but are they not adding 2%-3% on top?

Have to laugh that whenever someone posts something/anything negative on here about any aspect of the Club, they get pulled up on it and RS accusations get thrown around. Are we all to just take the positive spin? Personally, the way this is going, it’s not going to happen. What then? It’s certainly not good.

This is why I'm genuinely concerned that it won't even happen, it's not that there's positive spin, there's no spin AT ALL.

Why can't the club give the fans updates on what's happening?

Surely it's not hard to put minds at rest by stating the problems and developments (if any) of the process?

if the council don't get the go ahead for the loan, why don't the club go direct to whoever they were going to borrow off, I know the council can get it at a cheaper rate, but are they not adding 2%-3% on top?

If the rate is -3% then it's definitely worth considering

Take out a 300m loan with the bank paying us 9m a year to do so.
In 34 years the bank would essentially pay off their own loan. Brilliant.

Not hearing good news about our proposed new stadium, we’re struggling financially at the moment. But that’s not the only thing, a lot of jealous redshite have got involved behind the scenes and thrown spanner after spanner into it. I’ve heard if we don’t hear anything concrete by December 2018, then the stadium plans will fall through.
Come on Everton, sort it out and don’t disappoint us all again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back