New Everton Stadium

Personally surely a fan zone down by the dock in the heart of the city with a 55k seater stadium would be commercially more attractive then Stanley Park with little transport routes but they would probably get it cause they are the devil's club.

If I'm being totally honest, I was hoping for more
IMG_2039.webp

Despite the possibility that some/many may not be particularly interest in the business side of the club and that there some who believe we don't need or could fill anything over 52,000 in the new stadium, I'd urge everyone to take a listen to this... especially the second half where BMD and its capacity is discussed and debated in detail...

https://www.theblueroomefc.com/2018/08/everton-business-matters-episode-30/

#BMD_61878 !!!!

Just been to Lambeau Field. The interior of the stadium is something I'd love us to emulate. Never been in stadium toilets with so many urinals and so much space. Brought flashbacks of the gwladys bogs and standing in a puddle of pee, cramped, shoulder to shoulder peeing in to a trough.
So many toilet blocks. So many food outlets. Love the American stadium ramps for letting fans from upper tiers exit the ground.
20180802_171917.webp
20180802_171914.webp
20180802_172052.webp

Just been to Lambeau Field. The interior of the stadium is something I'd love us to emulate. Never been in stadium toilets with so many urinals and so much space. Brought flashbacks of the gwladys bogs and standing in a puddle of pee, cramped, shoulder to shoulder peeing in to a trough.
So many toilet blocks. So many food outlets. Love the American stadium ramps for letting fans from upper tiers exit the ground.
View attachment 48481View attachment 48482View attachment 48483

Looks like the inside of a train station. Its a no from me pal.

View attachment 48481View attachment 48482View attachment 48483
and the "at seat" delivery service!

FOUR MONTHS on since the workshops and still absolutely no new information on: capacity, design or funding. Just pathetic.

They must be so far behind their deadlines at this stage.

There is no way in this world that the Planning Application, that should've gone in last year, is going to go in by the end of this year.. Dan Meis said renders within weeks, not months. Richard Kenyon agreed. Now we are told the design and capacity still has not been decided. The commercial sensitivity catch all was rolled out. What can be commercially sensitive about stadium design? What the hell is going on at Everton? Still no finance agreement and Everton are now saying they don't know when it will be. Where is the Stadium Project Manager? Why has Keith Harris still not uttered a single world about the Stadium or what he is going to do to facilitate its delivery?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back