New Everton Stadium

I think it will happen Everton just need to stay in the premier league.(they will even tho there terrible at the moment)

That said this is Everton so if it didn’t happen I really wouldn’t be surprised. davek is right we have all been through this before I just feel you have to be positive tho. An hope for the best or what’s the point really. If it doesn’t get made is it really going to make you feel better if you get to say I told you all it wouldn’t happen. I don’t think it is we will all be massively disappointed.

Is this still actually happening then? I'm never sure what to expect with us these days. I half expect that we'll still be at Goodison by 2030 while being fed the same scraps of information about BMD being "closer then ever!".

I think it will happen Everton just need to stay in the premier league.(they will even tho there terrible at the moment)

That said this is Everton so if it didn’t happen I really wouldn’t be surprised. davek is right we have all been through this before I just feel you have to be positive tho. An hope for the best or what’s the point really. If it doesn’t get made is it really going to make you feel better if you get to say I told you all it wouldn’t happen. I don’t think it is we will all be massively disappointed.
Well I will go so far to say, that if it's announced that plans are to be shelved, for whatever reason, then that's me and Everton finished.
The final straw breaking this camel's back. Another symptomatic failure in full view of the general sporting public amongst others.
Crap fan me.

Is this still actually happening then? I'm never sure what to expect with us these days. I half expect that we'll still be at Goodison by 2030 while being fed the same scraps of information about BMD being "closer then ever!".
The planning application is yet to be submitted, the club have said 'by the end of the year' and after that, it's likely to take at least six months, probably longer to gain approval... before any work can commence on preparing the site.

Well I will go so far to say, that if it's announced that plans are to be shelved, for whatever reason, then that's me and Everton finished.
The final straw breaking this camel's back. Another symptomatic failure in full view of the general sporting public amongst others.
Crap fan me.
I think a lot fans will feel the same why an I don’t blame them.

sometimes I feel like Everton don’t deserve are fans playing crap footy constantly sell out Goodison. Can’t buy a win away but thousands still travel. We just don’t need to be lied too an hopefully for Everton’s sake we get are new stadium.

I wish it was a laughing matter mate. There are some people on here who have been sucked into this charade (good people who believe) and they are being abused by this club in a cynical fashion.

No money = waste of time. This is a cynical manipulation of our fans once again.
Or maybe they just don't care that much?

I support Everton, but I accept that it has owners who have a right to run it as they see fit. I don't lose sleep about whether we will get back to being the top club in the country. Don't get me wrong, it would be great if we did, but equally would not affect my life directly either.

I wish it was a laughing matter mate. There are some people on here who have been sucked into this charade (good people who believe) and they are being abused by this club in a cynical fashion.

No money = waste of time. This is a cynical manipulation of our fans once again.

It's the same with Moshiri. Good people, good fans were so desperate for someone to take over the club and push us to the next level they have been taken in by the Iranian and some still can't see the damage he causes.

Him and the stadium are of course forever linked. We've all been Taken for a ride by both with seemingly no way to get off.

I'm laughing at you taking in the word of Joe Anderson as if he's actually in the loop.

It's the same with Moshiri. Good people, good fans were so desperate for someone to take over the club and push us to the next level they have been taken in by the Iranian Del boy and some still can't see the damage he causes.

Him and the stadium are of course forever linked. We've all been Taken for a ride by both with seemingly no way to get off.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back