New Everton Stadium

Those two yanks who owned the RS did it. Spent millions on that stadium design which ultimately never happened.

I think it's like a poker hand, you get sucked in and you keep playing because you are in so deep. It's is probably easier for them to keep going with little to no hope than it is to take the brave decision of "This looks great, but we actually cant afford it - Soz"

do you know this as fact?
I have 100% confidence it is a fact.

You think the club would have financing in place and not announce it, especially considering how low the mood around the club is now?

Not a chance they wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops.

Until it is announced I feel safe saying there is nothing in place because there's no evidence otherwise.

I have 100% confidence it is a fact.

You think the club would have financing in place and not announce it, especially considering how low the mood around the club is now?

Not a chance they wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops.

Until it is announced I feel safe saying there is nothing in place because there's no evidence otherwise.
was not replying you to be arsey, merely asking. The club don't have to announce it though, also they have kept to the timeline they set out publicly

Still working on financing over 2.5 years into the scheme.

Laughable.

This isn't a serious proposition. It's a series of can kickings down the road.

Been there, seen that, bought the t-shirt.

Forget it. Not happening.
current league position will not be helping this funding model which requires us to saty in the pem league for 30 years ...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back