New Everton Stadium

Waking up this morning to news that Boris making major speech this week on making construction and infrastructure projects the focal point on getting the recovery under way for the economy.
Cue projects like BMD not facing too many obstacles?
Said this would happen awhile ago ,bmd will be encouraged by all the people at the top it's a massive project for the economy,thousands of construction jobs and permanent ones after it is built, also the housing projects around the area no brainer for them,this will get steamrollerd through I'm sure.

Said this would happen awhile ago ,bmd will be encouraged by all the people at the top it's a massive project for the economy,thousands of construction jobs and permanent ones after it is built, also the housing projects around the area no brainer for them,this will get steamrollerd through I'm sure.
All of the above.
This weekend the city is viewed in a not so positive light.
It'll be a no brainer to have BMD as a beacon for regeneration and put the city in the spotlight for the right reasons.

Waking up this morning to news that Boris making major speech this week on making construction and infrastructure projects the focal point on getting the recovery under way for the economy.
Cue projects like BMD not facing too many obstacles?
Maybe some government incentives in it for us too.

Snigger, snigger, that got a few of you going eh? Forward planning and vast expenditure has to take into account a likelihood or just a probability that a vaccine will not be found. That leaves a percentage of fans (70 and over) at high risk, and ill advised to join large gatherings. Maybe your brains have stagnated in lock down, and find it difficult to work things out. Fortunately you will not be involved in forward planning of this kind, football or otherwise. Talk to your Dads and let them explain it. :p:p

100% a bot account this. Dead weird

Maybe some government incentives in it for us too.
I'm looking at this in a simplistic way I know, but seeing a project this size rising up on the waterfront sends out such a strong message that it would be folly for the government not to be involved even in a small way.
The RS may have a piece of silver to tuck into a cabinet, but we'll have a state of the art stadium in full view for all to see.

Please!!!

The question is though when will we hear something?

6 1/2 months since submitted for PP and not a hint of any movement. I thought by now things would have atleast started moving especially considering how big this stadium development is in helping kickstart the local economy post lockdown.

I cant see how there wont be delays unless this thing is granted by end of August.

The only positive is that hopefully the club have got the finances already in agreement and once granted we can steam ahead.

The question is though when will we hear something?

6 1/2 months since submitted for PP and not a hint of any movement. I thought by now things would have atleast started moving especially considering how big this stadium development is in helping kickstart the local economy post lockdown.

I cant see how there wont be delays unless this thing is granted by end of August.

The only positive is that hopefully the club have got the finances already in agreement and once granted we can steam ahead.

It'll be next month

There is absolutely zero chance of us not getting planning permission. We'll get tens of millions in central government developmental grants plus anything the council can chuck our way.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back